The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jml Peddipaw

kenny m

breeder of quick. blue. curly eared whippets
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just seen a add on the jml things as sold in the shops ie asda poundstretcher.. it was a hand thing to file the dogs nails down just wondering if anyone's used it?we all know half this stuff on jml is rubbish but this looked ok.

when i get the nail cutters out my dogs run a mile.they are priced at £24.99 if they any good i will go get one :thumbsup:

Haven't seen it, but i know what you mean about getting the nail clippers out,(not a dog in site) :lol: the same with the first aid box. :lol:

ive also seen it kenny but not used it. looks canny.

I bought one of these and they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the dogs are terrified of it!!!

......... so I went back to all-in wrestling on the sofa to get their nails clipped in the old fashioned way :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
so glad we r not the only ones who have difficuly doing nails espceially on mickey whizz nearly 9. has to have muzzle on towel over head etc etc :lol:

a thought jml crappy rubbish.oh well back to the wife holding the dogs and a muzzle on them.. and cut n hope,,,our dogs scream the street down you'd think they were getting there toes cut off not there nails :lol:

Was about to reply and say i'm really lucky mine are all really easy to do, just stand over them lift one leg at a time and cut, jobs a good en, until one of my 9 year olds (Treacle, we have three 9 yr olds) decided yesterday that she would squeal for England, i did think maybe she's a little stiff age and all that, so picked her up onto my knee doin the nicey nicey bit and still the same, checked her feet nothin seems amiss think she has just decided at 9 that she don't like it :eek: so 6 out of 7 easy ones aint bad i guess :)

Even Joyces are getting better for Auntie Karen to do their nails, My Quest, My Starlight often have a pedicure after racing on a Sunday morning :)

Last edited by a moderator:
never had a problem cutting my dogs nails.

never had a problem cutting my dogs nails.
oh well get yourself over here then john and cut these they mental,i can play with there feet crack there toes pick at the pads,but pick them cutters up and there's war on. i got them to do this week too :(

:) Ozzy was terrible, I ended up taking him to a friend who is a groomer so she could do his nails - he hated it!!! :eek: When I got Vinnie, my OH got me a dremmel and it does the job. Vinnie doesnt notice it and Ozzy lets me use it on him too - I think he doesnt want to be left out :lol:

clip them when there young and they get use to it none of mine mind

as a few people saw hellish at swallowsnest getting her nails done with clipperswas a nightmare, wendy (fallenangel) now uses one like that kenny and she,s great

Me & Vicky seen these yesterday, the guard looked a good idea but I did wonder if the speed was too slow to do a decent job.

Like's been said, a a lot of dogs don't like the noise or the vibration from the hand-held dremmels but they come with an adapter cord that gives you better control and the motor's noise and vibration are kept away from the dog.

Did a thread on here a while back for anyone who's interested, here's the link > http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....mp;#entry181627

just seen a add on the jml things as sold in the shops ie asda poundstretcher.. it was a hand thing to file the dogs nails down just wondering if anyone's used it?we all know half this stuff on jml is rubbish but this looked ok.when i get the nail cutters out my dogs run a mile.they are priced at £24.99 if they any good i will go get one :thumbsup:
ebay £14 with 20 replacement discs,bit slow but ok, use good batterys,not smart price.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back