The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

John Horsnall Memorial - Results

Trojan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DOGS U/20

R BALLYPRIDE (L) 20 Winner

B CRACKELLE ® 17

W RUN ONCE MORE 16

DOGS U/24

R DRAMATIZE 22

BK JEDWARD 22

W RED RASCAL (L) 21 Winner

BK PLAN B 21

DOGS U/28

R ITS MY BOY ® 27

BK NO JOE 26 Winner

W HE'S HAUNTED 25

R CLASSIC ROCK ® 27 Winner

B PEAK PLUS (L) 25

W LIKE A FOX 25

DOGS U/32

R MR BIT 30 Winner

BITCHES U/20

R TILLY 18

B HANNAH MONTANNA (L) 16 Winner

BITCHES U/24

R MON AMI ® 24

B DANCING FLAME 23 Winner

W MONKEY TROUBLE 21

BITCHES U/28

R SECRET SPOT (L) 27 Winner

B MOANY'S PLEASURE ® 26

BITCHES U/32

R SECRET WISH ® 32 Winner

BK LOSHYS SCRATCHY ® 29

YEARLINGS U/24

R MAGICAL MOANY (L) 24

B CHANCER 23

W MINTED (L) 22

BK WEARDALE LADY (L) 18 Winner

YEARLINGS U/32

R COMING THRU 32

B SHERE KAHN (L) 28

W OH SO CLASSIC 26

BK DIVALICIOUS 26 Winner

VETERANS U/24

R TWO FACED 23

B CONNORS LEGACY 23

W LEXI (L) 19

BK XBECKS 18 Winner

VETERANS U/32

R VIVS PERFECTION 27

B YAXI 26 Winner

SCRATCH U/36

R SHOW CASE Winner

B THATS AMORI

W M2G

BK ITS YOUR WISH ®

SCRATCH U/40

R TURKISH

B HELLSANN Winner

W JUST PEAK ®

NO LIMIT

R CHUNKS Winner

B DENESIDE BEAU

W DENESIDE COLIN ®

DOGS U/28 CLASS FINAL

R CLASSIC ROCK 27 Winner

B NO JOE 26

PUP FINAL

R VIVS STARLIGHT 19 Winner

YEARLING SUPREME

R DIVALICIOUS

B WEARDALE LADY Winner

VETERAN SUPREME

R YAXI

B XBECKS Winner

SCRATCH SUPREME

R SHOWCASE W/D

B HELLSANN Winner

W CHUNKS

DOG SUPREME

R MR BIT 4TH

B CLASSIC ROCK 3RD

W RED RASCAL 2ND

BK BALLYPRIDE WINNER

BITCH SUPREME

R SECRET WISH 4TH

B SECRET SPOT WINNER

W DANCING FLAME 2ND

BK HANNAH MONTANNA 3RD

OVERALL SUPREME

R SECRET SPOT

B BALLYPRIDE WINNER

Thank you to all who attended todays open, I can only say it was a brilliant days racing, with a really nice atmosphere, thanks to all the workers, all went smoothly, some really close finishes - non more so than Classic Rock and No Joe fantastic race, and the yearling final Weardale Lady and Divalicious was a fanastic finish one more stride Sadie and you would have had it. Well done Ballypride on being the first winner of the John Horsnall Memorial and Sue I'm sure you were right John would have been looking down on us and would have had a chuckle at your thankyou :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all winners sorry miss it only just back from devon glad you had good day :thumbsup:

thankyou 4 the speedy results well done to all the winners especially arthurs hellsann

She's a lovely bitch ran really well :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners and workers, glad the open went well

Well done to all that took part :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone, so glad it was such a success for you. John would be proud :luck:

Forgot to say a big thank you to everyone who donated raffle prizes, much appreciated - even if i didn't manage to win one :wacko: Bet if i'd bought some for someone else they would have won, like running other peoples dogs that win but my own don't. :clown: :clown:

Forgot to say a big thank you to everyone who donated raffle prizes, much appreciated - even if i didn't manage to win one :wacko: Bet if i'd bought some for someone else they would have won, like running other peoples dogs that win but my own don't. :clown: :clown:
I didn't even check my raffle tickets :clown: , keep hearing about the lottery winners that don't come forward, I wonder if one is mine ... :teehee:

Or as in my case Karen,you win and and your mate nicks the prize (w00t) :lol: It was a great day,really enjoyed it.Big thanks to all you workers :thumbsup:

And a BIG thanks to George and yourself for the lovely trophy. Everything seemed to go really well I enjoyed it too, was very relaxed and friendly atmosphere today, some good races too, in fact it was odd I even forgot to get ' stressed' and that's unusual if I'm helping at opens !!!! :thumbsup:

Just like to say that we had a great day today. :)) A big thanks to all the workers for making this event happen. :thumbsup: Well done done to all runners today, winners and losers alike. Thanks to Karen and George for donating the wonderful trophy. I think that John would give it the thumbs up! :thumbsup: It was nice to come away having won supreme at an open in memory of such a nice fella and who is "grandad" to the winner. :D :cheers:

:cheers: Paul n Sue :thumbsup:

Or as in my case Karen,you win and and your mate nicks the prize (w00t) :lol: It was a great day,really enjoyed it.Big thanks to all you workers :thumbsup:

oh thanks Karen for the raffle prize you no you wanted me to have it 'you had a cup of tea the other day at my house so you owed me the raffle prize anyway' (w00t) lol

brill day some very good racing well done lovely to see Arthurs hellsann take Sup Scratch and well done Chris and paul and sue :thumbsup: it was a lovely trophy from George and Karen well done you 2 :thumbsup:

Just like to say that we had a great day today. :)) A big thanks to all the workers for making this event happen. :thumbsup: Well done done to all runners today, winners and losers alike. Thanks to Karen and George for donating the wonderful trophy. I think that John would give it the thumbs up! :thumbsup: It was nice to come away having won supreme at an open in memory of such a nice fella and who is "grandad" to the winner. :D :cheers:

:cheers: Paul n Sue :thumbsup:
That made me laugh Sue, I can imagine what John would have said if you'd said he was 'grandad' to the winning dog lol Well done Eddie from your Aunty Karen hahaha

just like to thank every one for making my dads 1st memorial open such a nice day even more fitting to me as by chance fell on farthers day :thumbsup: was some great racing bally pride ran great as did hellsann really impressive :thumbsup: secret spot did me proud as she normally does, dons pup vivs starlight one to watch in the coming months :thumbsup: sadies and my yearling having a great race.told you sadie ill breed you a chp this time more to come from her im sure :thumbsup: and rons two vets running great to take both classes .big thanks to all the workers making every thing run so smooth right thro the day :thumbsup: karen and george doing my dad proud with such a lovely cup he would be thanking you him self im sure watching over us :thumbsup: and thanks for such lovely raffle prizes :thumbsup: and sally for the photos now you award winning :thumbsup: and thanks to every one taking part or just coming to watch made for a really nice day :thumbsup:

we had a nice day racing yesterday, thanks to all the workers :cheers: and well done all the winners :cheers: photos to follow

5853561906_033bc2fd46_z.jpg

5853561592_45d446546e_z.jpg

5853562130_a0ef5144d7_z.jpg

5853009707_f3b494c6a9_z.jpg

5853009467_2abd4723df_z.jpg

5853009975_ff1a79fa62_z.jpg

5853563254_0c22c6b61a_z.jpg

5853010259_bb33efd5a3_z.jpg

5853565090_75744d26f6_z.jpg

5853011439_d6039e8f30_z.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back