The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Josie Wales

madrid

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i am sorry to report that josie wales (bracken x sandstorm) bred by bob and wendy in wales was put to sleep this evening at 15 years of age. She got a womb infection that would not respond to antibotics she was put to sleep at home.

madrid said:
i am sorry to report that josie wales (bracken x sandstorm) bred by bob and wendy in wales was put to sleep this evening at 15 years of age.  She got a womb infection that would not respond to antibotics she was put to sleep at home.
Lisa Im so sorry for u I know how much u love your dogs Suexx

So sorry :(

It's incredibly painful to lose a friend after so many years together :huggles:

Run free little Josie x

Sorry to hear your sad news Lisa, I know that your dogs mean the world to you.

kind regards

Doreen

So sorry Lisa and family

We love our dogs so much so I know what you are going through.

I am thinking about you all

Audrey

madrid said:
i am sorry to report that josie wales (bracken x sandstorm) bred by bob and wendy in wales was put to sleep this evening at 15 years of age.  She got a womb infection that would not respond to antibotics she was put to sleep at home.
so sorry r i p josie

comeonsteveuk said:
madrid said:
so sorry r i p josie
se you tday sorry to hear that must be for the best ray barking mad

so sorry lisa to hear about your dog only speaking to you to day to say how well BILLY THE KID had ran RIP JOSIE keep your chin up lisa.

Sorry for your loss Lisa. We had some fun when your Josie and our Josie were racing together.

Now they can run free together :huggles:

xx

thanks for everyones comments. she was the first racing whippet we had which started the outlaw naming theme for us. She was a good dog and racer though i wish i had gone further afield with her i think she would have been a racing champion but we were new to the sport. We still have her daughter Pale Rider though retired from racing from a wrist injury. thanks everyone for your comments i was on a high after billies win and then on a low later on.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back