The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Joys Puppies

Millie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is the black dog ............

A daddy look alike :wub:

Here is the parti boy :wub: .........................

Now the girls, in birth order ........... :wub:

and the last one ................ who Dessie is calling Prune, poor little girlie :lol:

:wub:

:wub: :wub: girl 3 for me :wub:

they are all so cute, but i love number 3 :huggles:

Oh my, Girl 3 please!!!!!!

Exactly what I have always wanted :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Girl 2 for me , I just love that little doughnut :wub: :wub: :wub:

aww there lovely wendy :huggles: boy 2 for me i think :wub: :huggles:

I'm not picking yet, well maybe girl 3..... :lol:

:- " well as Wendy pinched my parti girl in dessie's litter......its only fair that girl 3 should be mine (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
:- " well as Wendy pinched my parti girl in dessie's litter......its only fair that girl 3 should be mine (w00t)
:lol: LOL Julie I think thats only fair, I'll stick her in the post tomorrow ! :- " :p :lol:

Look at that ickle white ear on boy 2. I like girl 1. Pop her in the post too please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juley said:
Look at that ickle white ear on boy 2.  I like girl 1.  Pop her in the post too please.
I had to go back and have another look because I was damned if I could remember the parti boy having a white ear!! :eek: Anyway, he hasn't, it must be a trick of the light in the photo :teehee:

What a beautiful litter, Congratulations :thumbsup:

Im not sure who i like best........i'll pick later :lol:

:wub: Luverly babies :wub: ...Love girl 1 :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back