The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just A Little Good Bye

helsbels16

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Peeps

I just wanted to put up my last post for a little while :eek: .

This last week i have had nothing but grief from some people and lots of bitching and lying going on and i have had enough of it, i have more important issues in my life to currently worry about. It is very sad that grown adults feel the need to be so childish, its worse than being at school :angry:

Anyway i have better things to do with my life than listen to it or read it so i will bid you all good bye for now ;)

I will not be coming on any of the forums anymore untill i feel these people have either grown up or decided to shut up :thumbsup:

I will still be attending the odd show and any of my real friends can contact me either by phone or facebook.

All the best

Helsbels! :))

sad to see you go Helen, and its a shame how a few people will ruin it for others....keep your chin up and take no notice

see you soon sarah :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Keep your chin up Helen , Don't let the jokers grind you down, it's easy for these clowns to shout behind closed doors. All the best for the future. :thumbsup:

Says bye never coming back yesterday at 1.49pm then back on at 9.00am today :clown:

Hi Peeps
I just wanted to put up my last post for a little while :eek: .

This last week i have had nothing but grief from some people and lots of bitching and lying going on and i have had enough of it, i have more important issues in my life to currently worry about. It is very sad that grown adults feel the need to be so childish, its worse than being at school :angry:

Anyway i have better things to do with my life than listen to it or read it so i will bid you all good bye for now ;)

I will not be coming on any of the forums anymore untill i feel these people have either grown up or decided to shut up :thumbsup:

I will still be attending the odd show and any of my real friends can contact me either by phone or facebook.

All the best

Helsbels! :))

after yesterdays performance i can see why you may want to LAY LOW for a while!!!

it was absolutely riddiculous, but dont worry cos your inexperience really did show!!!

im really ashamed of what you have done to racing in cornwall, now perhaps with you taking a back seat the rest of us can get on with it without the tantrums and bossyness from you!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back