The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just A Lovely Photo

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is a photo I took today of Jill's Alfie, his Mummy Ruby and doting Auntie Holly.

I just thought it was such a gorgeous picture and just cements how much I love my whippets, they are the sweetest bunch :wub:

Alfie25dayswithHolly.jpg

Awwwww Rachel, that is so gorgeous. 3 lovely whippets. :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

(We're in Highley on Easter Monday and the Tuesday if you're around for a walk. :thumbsup: )

Awwwww Rachel, that is so gorgeous. 3 lovely whippets. :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:
(We're in Highley on Easter Monday and the Tuesday if you're around for a walk. :thumbsup: )
Easter Monday should be good for us. They boys will be very excited to meet up with their mates :D

Beautiful....

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Makes me go all gooey inside

bless holly looks so pleased to have a puppy cuddle :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a wonderful photograph Rachel, shows the great personalities of your bunch :wub: :wub: :wub:

That photo is just too cute, lucky Alfie. When I saw the pups at about 3 days old Auntie Holly was desperate to get in there for a bit of mothering.

Fingers crossed that her daughter Connie will be as maternal when we get our new Citycroft.

Getting more and more excited.

Claire

Perfect picture, Rachel :)

How lovely for Ruby, having Holly to do some babysitting while she gets a rest!! :D

Excellent - well done to capture a lovely moment of such sweet dogs

What a wonderful photo :wub: :wub: :wub: The expression on her face says it all.

That is such a gorgeous photo Rachel and shows what wonderful natures your whippets have. Alfie really couldn't have a better start in life :)

Very occasionally one takes a photo that is simply magical and stands out from all your others, and that is one of them. It's beautifully caught and I can see why it's a favourite with you. It's a fab photo. :wub:

abosulutely lovely picture :wub: that ought to be framed and go on the wall :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back