The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Wondering

kate lynch

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i just got bak from holiday on friday up at scotland i love that place me lol :D

and i was dancing away to elvis n his blue sweade shoes and then i got asked where i learnt to dance n i didnt know what to say lol i was shocked

so i was wondering if any of u rember who i learnt it off lol i wasnt gunna say his name to sum stranger so i just sed my mate and this man was like aww i would neva know someone as young as you dance to this

hm i guess i just got passed down, i love me sixties music haha :lol: :lol:

:unsure: ;) just a laugh x

Will have a guess at Mr Bailey,Kate,heard somewhere his middle name is Elvis :- :lol:

that wasnt a very gurd guessing game hum karen got it in one his middle name is elvis :lol: :lol: im not gurd at making it less obvious am i lol 8) :clown:

kate x

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back