The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Changes

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

Glad to be back :) . The delay has been due to a whole host of reasons which started with the sever being hacked.

During the evening of Friday November 1 the server that hosts K9 was hacked by a group calling themeselves FBH. This ultimately resulted in all the data from K9 and the server being lost, along with vital backups. Fortunately I managed to save some of the most important data before the server was taken off line so I have managed to rebuild the old posts.

It was getting to the stage where I was going to have to upgrade the software used by K9 anyway & this episode just brought forward that moment. I haven't had any chance to get everthing just how I would like it - but I thought it better to get K9 back online rather than waste time (which I haven't got at the moment anyway).

As usual ;) it's almost completely untested. If you get any problems please email me nigel@k9community.co.uk for assistance or post an item in the help forum.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back