The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Keeping Dogs Cool

arealhuman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Rusty is as cool as they come (;)), however the weather is very hot right now and I'd be interested in knowing about what food-related things you do to keep your dog occupied and cool. For example, we have a Kong toy, which we intend to fill with natural yoghurt and freeze it. What things like this do you do?

I make dog ice cream. It's frozen yoghurt with fruit through it, keep it in a little pot to be licked in case the dog tries to gulp it down in one swallow.

Timber hates it, but it's the thought that counts, and other dogs seem much keener.

I tried freezing some ice cubes with meat juices, kibble and so on in. Jasper couldn't work out what to do with them, though!

Thanks both, great ideas, will try them soon!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back