The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Keeping Warm Walking The Dogs

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
help I nned some ideas of how to keep warm when taking the dogs out. last night i had a vest o teshirts long poloneck jumper thermal lined boots 2 pars of thick socks long jons pants a long cattleman type coat scarf thick fake fur hat thremal gloves and a fleece blanket over my legs and was still freezing. with being in the chair i dont get warm by moving about and it take about 2 hours to get the dogs walked if me and toy do it togthere so tahst the fastest I can get it done. any idea for stuff to keep me warm I was that cold last night especily my feet i couldnt stand and they were in agony as they warmed up but the dogs need to go out

How about wheat bags?? They can be popped in the microwave for a couple of minutes and keep warm for ages. You could put one inside your coat or on your lap (or both) to keep you warm a bit like a hot water bottle (without the water) :) They come in different sizes too and some have lavender in them so smell nice too :thumbsup:

Tina

How about wheat bags?? They can be popped in the microwave for a couple of minutes and keep warm for ages. You could put one inside your coat or on your lap (or both) to keep you warm a bit like a hot water bottle (without the water) :) They come in different sizes too and some have lavender in them so smell nice too :thumbsup: Tina
Mmm thats an idea i have a pattern and instrutions somewere to make them wonder if i could do the foot shaped to stick in my boots as i dont atuly walk on them. I had forgotten all about them just keep layering up but evently the cold gets through

How about wheat bags?? They can be popped in the microwave for a couple of minutes and keep warm for ages. You could put one inside your coat or on your lap (or both) to keep you warm a bit like a hot water bottle (without the water) :) They come in different sizes too and some have lavender in them so smell nice too :thumbsup: Tina
Mmm thats an idea i have a pattern and instrutions somewere to make them wonder if i could do the foot shaped to stick in my boots as i dont atuly walk on them. I had forgotten all about them just keep layering up but evently the cold gets through
You can get little therawarm sachets that you shake then they stay hot for up to 8 hours

They are definately small enough to pop in your boots under your feet as you arent standing on them they should keep your toes warm no probs

You get them in the chemists I have them for the dogs for heat pads for injuries :D

Hi

You can actually get the wheat bags as slippers perfect fit for feet you get them from the body shop

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back