The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kennel cctv

PL1809

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

we have 3 kennels in the garden which house our 9 working dogs. Lately they have been making a noise and annoying the neighbours, it's a small village and we can't afford to fall out with people.

I wondered if anyone has any experience of wireless CCTV with audio capabilities?

There are so many out there when you google them!!

Would be ideal to get a notification on my Iphone when the dogs start making a noise and then to be able to shout at them via the cameras!!

Any help gratefully appreciated!!

Have tried Sonic anti bark devices - they don't work. We have a number of antibark collars but the damn dogs chew them off of each other!!!

Running out of ideas

If I were a dog barking at something, I doubt a disembodied voice shouting at me would motivate me to stop. Can you find out what is triggering the barking and remove that from the equation?

hi, PL -
i'm wondering if the cameras were installed, & if so, what seems to have upset the dogs?

Assuming U're in the UK, i'd think that during time of year it might be fox(es) or cats -
LONG-DAYS start intact F cats into their every-28-to-30-days estrus cycle, & all sorts of nocturnal upset follows; queens calling, toms squalling, cat-fights between same-sex & opp-sex both, shrieking matings, crying kits if they get separated from mom-cat [or heaven forfend, mom-cat gets HBC / killed by a car, & a whole nest of infants is wailing in hunger & distress]... Spring into late-fall, roaming cats are very active, & they will provoke the dogs.
Foxes will rummage in the trash, check the veg-garden or fruit trees for edibles, the pups will yap & play, & so on.

Hope things have settled down; i agree with JoAnne, most dogs bark for a reason, & teasing out the cause is part of solving the barking issue. :(   Just scolding them doesn't fix it.
 - terry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back