The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kenneth how

Millsy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please forgive me for posting a non racing related thread, but I am sure that some (if not many) users will know Kenneth How, husband of Heather How and my father, from Andover WRC where they raced for many years and later West Somerset WRC.

Ken passed away today, just a week before his 75th birthday.

He travelled up and down the country with my mum with a variety of much-loved whippets such as Midnight Blaze, Morning Mist, Tinker's Tyke, and RCH Tinker's Moonshadow.

Mum and dad bred a lovely litter of pups from RCH Tinker's Moonshadow x RCH Teraquinn. Sadly dad was never really able to enjoy the racing careers of the two they kept (Cloudy Moon and Gypsy Joe) due to protracted illness.

I hope this is not an inappropriate post, but felt it was probably the best way let people know until we have a chance to make a more formal notice.

Best wishes,

Sarah Mills (nee How)

Edit: Sorry, capitalisation error in title and I can't seem to edit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wilsdon Gang are sorry to hear of your loss but know that comfort will be taken that he is no longer in pain and confusion. We have many memories of morning mist as she was the sister to my Bigmac and their facial expressions were so similar.

Remember the good times and our thoughts are with you.

RIP

Gaye, Ray and boys

Sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you all x

So sorry to hear of your sad news. We have happy memories of racing with Ken and Heather and their lovely dogs. Our thoughts are with you at this time.

Chris and Julia

Sorry to hear your sad news. We also remember good times racing with Ken and Heather, with Morning Mist and little Midnight Blaze.

Our condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

Darcia and Rob

Hi Sarah, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of Ken, please pass on my love to Heather too. My thoughts are with you both,

Lindsey xx

Thank you all for your kind words. It's been a long hard road, but dad is at peace now.

The funeral will be held at Salisbury Crematorium on Thursday 17th April at 12:15pm .

Anyone who would like to come would be more than welcome.

We are very sorry to hear of the death of Ken. We remember the good times on the track that both Ken & Heather had with WCRCh Tinker's Moonshadow. Our condolences go to Heather and your family.

Rob Rixon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back