The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kernow Lurcher Club

jane766

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone out there know if the Kernow Lurcher Club is still holding events?

If so when is their next "do" and when??

Similar for The Helston Showground.

Also--we're off to N Devon this weekend. Any shows etc thereabouts??

It's difficult to get The Countryman's Weekly here although only published about 10 miles away!! And I'm too tight to subscribe.

Thanking you

jane766 said:

It's difficult to get The Countryman's Weekly here although only published about 10 miles away!! And I'm too tight to subscribe.

Thanking you

Dont think kernow lurcher club is doing any shows this year!

i think they were disappointed wth the turn out last year coz every 1 down here feel out over wot should be a bit of fun and a good day out!

As for helston showground i think they will still be doing there cornish championships probally in August again.

hope this helps

joeorcheston said:
jane766 said:

Thanking you

Dont think kernow lurcher club is doing any shows this year!

i think they were disappointed wth the turn out last year coz every 1 down here feel out over wot should be a bit of fun and a good day out!

As for helston showground i think they will still be doing there cornish championships probally in August again.

hope this helps

they fell out joey,not feel out you feel out that has 2 legs and a skirt you dirty bugger, it was all about money and runing the club, and before anyone asks it wasnt anything to do with me :cheers: mark

Thanks for that lads.

I can't say that I'm surprised but it's a shame.

So where do all the old members like Bernard, Ray, Mark, Graham etc etc show,run etc their dogs now??

jane766 said:
Thanks for that lads.I can't say that I'm surprised but it's a shame.

So where do all the old members like Bernard, Ray, Mark, Graham etc etc show,run etc their dogs now??

:- " not sure!

Hello Everyone :))

Just to let you know that The Cornish Lurcher Championships are being held on the 18th and 19th of August this year

Keith

Drift said:
Hello Everyone  :))
Just to let you know that The Cornish Lurcher Championships are being held on the 18th and 19th of August this year

Keith

yes thats the one were i will be looking forward to it,i wont comment on winning as last time certain people give me shit :oops:

Thanks for that Keith.

Have noted the dates in my diary and I expect that you'll remind everyone on this site nearer the date.

Glad to see a website in construction--again let us all know when complete.

And finally--I look forward :wacko: :wacko: to putting a face to the name Markbrick :clown: :clown:

jane766 said:
Thanks for that Keith.Have noted the dates in my diary and I expect that you'll remind everyone on this site nearer the date.

Glad to see a website in construction--again let us all know when complete.

And finally--I look forward  :wacko:   :wacko: to putting a face to the name Markbrick :clown:   :clown:

its not the face, its the body you want to worry about :oops: mark

jane766 said:
Thanks for that lads.I can't say that I'm surprised but it's a shame.

:- " not sure!
heya not sure if you know me but theses are the same people i have been trying to track down whats happened to all the shows?? is this jayne with the devon dogs flag :) ?? x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back