The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kia Pregnancy

davethehorse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Kiah has now only got 10 days until her due date and she is looking pretty big. She was scanned as carrying at least 4 but there may be more, betting currently at 6/4 fav for 6 :D .

Here she is doing what she has been doing for most of the last few weeks - putting her feet up :cheers: (note Finlay sneaked on the pic too)

IMG_6592.jpg

Will keep you updated - she is due around the 19th Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Kiah

Her tummy looks a lot smaller than Holly's was and she had 6 chunky pups, so I am guessing 4 gorgeous babies hiding in there :huggles:

Who ate all the pies :lol:

You'll soon have lots of puppies to post

loads of pictures of :thumbsup:

How ever many she has I'm sure they'll be healthy little beasties cos she is glowing with health :thumbsup:

Good Luck...who's the Daddy?

meddling said:
How ever many she has I'm sure they'll be healthy little beasties cos she is glowing with health :thumbsup:

Thanks! Kiah will have 4 babies I think, maybe 5. The Daddy is Elmanash Major General - he's a blue fawn/white, a very nice dog indeed. We are getting excited now!

Suzycbee said:
meddling said:

Thanks! Kiah will have 4 babies I think, maybe 5. The Daddy is Elmanash Major General - he's a blue fawn/white, a very nice dog indeed. We are getting excited now!

I have a wee girlie due here in NZ on the 19th & she looks about the same as your girl, I am thinking we both may be in for 4 :wub: Good luck, I will look forward to seeing what pops out

Lynda

Awww just look at that tummy :huggles:

Hope all goes well for you :luck: Gracie says good luck sis, I'm sure your babies will be beautiful :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Thanks all - will keep you updated with the latest news as it happens.. well almost.. :p

Exciting times but nervous too as it our first litter (w00t)

We are very pleased and proud to announce that Kiah has had a litter of SEVEN pups this morning between 8 and 10am and mum and pups are doing fine. :D :D :D

Pics to follow later today - be patient though :D

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]

glad all went well,look forward to the pics :thumbsup: :p

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]
glad all went well,look forward to the pics :thumbsup:   :p

Thanks Trish. Pics being emailed to me for posting as I am working away at mo. Forgot to say that she has had 5 girls and 2 boys and all are blue fawn with white trim.

Dave

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Glad all went well :thumbsup: ,they look a lovely litter :wub: :wub:

Awwww...they are gorgeous! :wub: Congratulations and well done Kiah. You must be thrilled. So much for 4 pups, she was hiding some! :D

More pics please.

Vicky

x

Congratulations! Everyone looks healthy and content :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: a beautiful litter... :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) congratulations

they look great....will enjoy seeing them grow on K9 :huggles:

:cheers: Congratulations! they look fantastic.

though....where was she hiding them all! (w00t) LOL!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back