The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kiss the dog

Mad Murphy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Years ago my husband often used to say that I kissed the dogs more than I kissed him my answer was...I know where the dogs have been.

This week I was reading an article about some scientists who had carried out swabs on bearded men and found most of them to be dirter than dogs fur..

So now I have scientific evidence to prove Im better off kissing the dog than any nasty bearded bloke.. (not that OH has a beard but any excuse is fine by me!)
Are beards dirtier than dogs? 'Significantly' more germs hide in men's beards, study finds

Years ago my husband often used to say that I kissed the dogs more than I kissed him my answer was...I know where the dogs have been.

This week I was reading an article about some scientists who had carried out swabs on bearded men and found most of them to be dirter than dogs fur..

So now I have scientific evidence to prove Im better off kissing the dog than any nasty bearded bloke.. (not that OH has a beard but any excuse is fine by me!)
Are beards dirtier than dogs? 'Significantly' more germs hide in men's beards, study finds
I brought that article to my husband's attention as well. Tried to use it as an excuse for him to shave his beard off. didn't work :(

I can understand the feelings of both of you. I believe that both dogs and your signifcant other should be kissed equally ^^

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back