The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lambo Beagles 1st Lurcher, Terrier Family Dog & Ferret Show

helsbels16

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lambo Beagles are proud to announce their first

Lurcher, Terrier, Family Dog and Ferret Show

Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th August 2009

At Tredinney Farm

Near Lands End

Cornwall

Dog showing on both days

Ferret showing on Sunday only

Also on both days will be simulated coursing, hurdles and straight racing.

There will be camping available for friday and saturday night with refreshments on site.

For more info call 01736 811153

grrrr i got to decide where to go now :angry: i was going bowood

It'll be sunnier in Cornwall !

We're also hoping to have a bbq and a licensed bar for the Saturday .

Thanks for posting the show Helen , ain't Bernie's pup a cutey ?

Woody

It'll be sunnier in Cornwall !

We're also hoping to have a bbq and a licensed bar for the Saturday .

Thanks for posting the show Helen , ain't Bernie's pup a cutey ?

Woody
Thats alrite mate - no worries :thumbsup: Ill bump it again nearer the time!!

ahhhh he is a cutey :wub: bless him, he has a great character :))

Lambo_Show.docx

Here is the schedual guys - hope to see you all there :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Lambo_Show.docx
    29.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:
Lambo_Show_2.doc

sorry people if you been having trouble opening this :wacko: - try now it is a different formate this time!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Lambo_Show_2.doc
    43 KB · Views: 100
Just had the bar for Saturday confirmed ! :) Also got a band playing on the Saturday night , as well as a BBQ .

All we've got to do now is arrange some good weather !!

People have been asking about the camping . It's in an adjacent field to the show field and will be available from Friday through to Monday . We will be asking for a donation so just give what you can afford - living where we do, we know that not everyone can afford loads of dosh , so we are trying to put on a good weekend as affordable as we can .

Hope to see you there !

Woody

Just had the bar for Saturday confirmed ! :) Also got a band playing on the Saturday night , as well as a BBQ .

People have been asking about the camping . It's in an adjacent field to the show field and will be available from Friday through to Monday . We will be asking for a donation so just give what you can afford - living where we do, we know that not everyone can afford loads of dosh , so we are trying to put on a good weekend as affordable as we can .

Hope to see you there !

Woody
well me and my mate are coming down from wales for definate . looking forward to it .

Hope to see you there !

Woody
well me and my mate are coming down from wales for definate . looking forward to it .
Hope you two have got your passports up to date !!!!!! I will see you there, am giving my new tent a trial run before Chatsworth, I'm sure you will be made very welcome, see you then if not before.... :D

Went down to the field that we will be using for the show last night . We were giving some dogs a run on the lure who had never done it before . By the looks on the faces of the owners , some of whom had never been to a lurcher event , I think we may have a few new dogs appearing at shows soon !!

Some of the lads who whip in for the beagles were there and had a go at slipping dogs . Think they realise now why we need such a big field for the sim. coursing !!

lol got a picture of a beagle
Just had a look at this - that's a very sinister looking beagle . It's not one of the Lambo pack that's for sure !
lol its ok saw helen on sunday :D we've all got schedules now ,looks like i might finally get to lands end :eek:
Be great to see you .

Wouldn't bother with going to Land's End - unless you like being ripped off ! You can walk in without paying if you use the footpath though . Fantastic walk from Porthgwarra or Sennen Cove .

If anybody local to this show fancies running their dogs on the lure for a bit of practice , a few of us are meeting up on Monday nights at 7.30 . contact me on here to find out where ( field used keeps changing as the silage is cut ! )

Had somebody ring up earlier who is also coming down to try out a new tent . Has the weather in West Cornwall got a bit of a reputation ie; if it survives down here it'll survive anywhere ?!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back