The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lamping Equipment

ferret23

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know any good online shop sites which sell lamping equipment?

Auther carter feild sports, but its expensive just use a cheapo 100.000 candle jobby like i use £6 from the local paki shop

I use a cheapo 1000000 cp one at the mo because the power supply to my blue eye is crap. The only trouble with the cheapo ones is that the beam is so spread out it lights up the whole field and and the farm house aswel.

I bought a Lazer lamp off Arther Carter, he gives great service and after care.

My lamp is a cheapo £4.99 job from Netto believe it or not, it is one of those that has the power supply built into the body of the lamp. It is powerful enough for the fields that I use , andmy old red filter from my old blue eye fits it too. It even came with a car charger too . Bargain!!

I buy just about most of my kit through Arthur Carter, great personal service and never too busy to field questions or answer an enquiry.

Found his prices competitive too.

A Good lamping kit will set you back close to a hundred quid but should last a long life of abuse in the worst of british winter weather.

The cheap lamps available at superstores and " netto " may be ok for the odd flash around but if your going to be out there for a few hours at a time you really need the proper set up.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back