The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lamping With Storm Tonight

world.hunters

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
took storm out again tonight as wind is up and there is no moon. rew came along but we only took storm tonight and rew did some filming aswell. night didnt start good ready to go and lamp wouldnt work ended up cutting the cigerette connector and that sorted it.

seen quite a few hare and fox which are always nice to watch.

storm ran a few rabbits tonight and caught 4, i know to some 4 aint alot but on this local patch its far from brilliant and its the best we have ever done in a single night, all retreived live to hand not all perfectly need a tiny little bit of work but his recal was spot on again, the only rabbit he didnt retrieve was the last catch as he caught it he knocked his back foot and althought he was starting to limp towards me i went and got it off him, i was scared that there was going to be a bitter end to the night with and injury but after a couple seconds he was good as new.

very pleased with him tonight and cant fault the lad. look forward to a long future with storm. :D

thanks to rew for camcorder action.

heres pics and video.

Enjoy

W.H

139.jpg

140.jpg

Great pics and vid as usual :thumbsup: I removed all the connectors and fuses on my clulite lamp and its never let me down since, although it did melt itself when the dog switched it on to full beam when I left it near the dog basket. Catching four in a night isn' t bad in some areas. On some of our permissions, we struggle to get that many ferreting (or are we just rubbish at ferreting?)

I't don't matter how many you catch, as long as you enjoyed the night out and your dog came home sound :thumbsup:

you can only catch if there there to be caught 4 rabbits from 4 runs is good :thumbsup: nice merle as well enjoy the proper season,mark

cheers.

4 rabbits in one night local to me is more then i can expect and i cannot complain in the slightest, cheers all

:cheers:

w.h

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back