The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Late season meeting

• Thread starter Rory Red Collar
  • Start date
R

Rory Red Collar

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is there anyone out there who can report any results etc from the East Anglian meeting held in Herts last week?

Thanks

Rory

Hi All I have heard through the grapevine , there were a lot of dogs withdrawn , but i could not make it myself . Its a pity , its a very good and friendly club , and some of the dogs are some of the best i have seen this year in the whippet coursing clubs in England , yours in sport Coursing Man

Coursing Man if Cheydanhar Apache Chief covers Garden Lane Girl this spring is the 2004/2005 seasons top pup there to be seen in black and white?

Hi there , ccs I think i know the man i am speaking to , the man in the yellow wellies . If hte meting betwen these two good dogs , i am sure if the season is on we will see some very good pups out of this mating , (in the right hands) . I am looking foward not backwards , Also I have just checked out the lynperry.co.uk site not a bad site Mr Cork (if you read this ) . Lets keep the banter going through the summer on thi site ...... yours in sport Coursing Man

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back