The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Latest Designer Dog

hely said:
sorry, but thats awful :wacko:
How so?

It's a poke of fun at the so called "designer dogs" that are for sale these days.

They are actually pure bred poodles in the pics. :thumbsup:

Evie said:
hely said:
sorry, but thats awful :wacko:
How so?

They are actually pure bred poodles in the pics. :thumbsup:

Exactly! :angry: & that's what makes them bloody awful!

I can just see kids pestering Mum & Dad to buy them a "my little pony" & getting their wish. I wonder how long it'd be before the novelty wore off ???

Designer is not a word that should ever be used in relation to dogs or any animal :(

Have any of you followed the link to the makers of the ad and seen how their dogs normally look. They don't keep them as they are in the spoof ad. :wacko:

Dogsinstyle Poodles are happy well adjusted members of the community. They travel to the nursing home as therapy dogs, work in obedience and are happy housepets. Disposition, health and good conformation are our prime breeding objectives.

yes i have looked, still think it looks wrong, but there again, im afraid im not a poodle fan however they look :thumbsup:

im write in thinking this is a **** take on desinger breeds like the labradooldle aint i :blink:

WOW i love poodles my friend has one and shes wicked full of fun and vitality im not too sure on the pink mane though :lol:

and im sure mums and dads will be responsible enough not to but one for there children especially when they find out how long it takes to groom bath and blowdry a poodle oh and not forgetting the tint too! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back