The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Latest Pictures Of Our Puppy

Sprout

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wendy's post about Indy has inspired me to show some new pics of Duffy. He's been with us three weeks now and has gained 3" in hight making him 17" at the shoulder now. He's gone from 5.4kg to 8kg and his coat is starting to change colour to a lighter grey.

He adores Stanley but Stan won't play with him at all. So sometimes they just sleep together (well, Stan goes to sleep and Duffy goes and lays next to him)

053edecfae97912748573a0b6f12e21a.jpg

A quiet moment or two

7802a168d6efab60ab86547a15778265.jpg

19b3b4359516e91153b8e4e27eff9980.jpg

Some awful person entered him as a frog in a fun dog show :b

8a6295188700f5e32bf264450251631b.jpg

He gets on best with Darcy, our adult Deerhound (although as I type, she's getting fed up with him and is making scary noises at him) :blink:

8a6295188700f5e32bf264450251631b.jpg

35153604deba51a13f00e20d10f9fdcc.jpg

f37149e1abf29f024ed02a732e6076bb.jpg

I've saved the best till the last. Please do not eat or drink for the next 30 seconds.

Scroll down.....

2b28356c39c811208c4d770aaa5bad4f.jpg

(w00t)

OMG!!! I love the turban ears :lol:

great pictures :huggles: duffy is :wub: and were did you get the frog outfit from i want one ?.

Oooops, I seem to have made a bit of a b*lls of the pics and the frog appears twice (and I can't edit now).

This was the pic that was supposed to appear after the first frog

c4887a1bedf31f6f65766c719b76a408.jpg

The frog costume was from Woolies apparently. I borrowed it off an equally mad friend :- "

Absoluetly fantastic pics as ever ... isn't he growing up to be a handsome chap? I think he's gorgeous, I'd LOVE one ... <sigh>

Have been treating a deerhound recently and she's just a delight - so calm and accepting, but with a lovely, quirky sense of humour (it's not just me, is it ... dogs do have a sense of humour, don't they?). Her owner knows this all too well and keeps her on a short lead when I'm petting her :- "

He is just too beautiful for words :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: - more please!!!

And Liz Third - when you read this ;) - I may have missed them but I'm sure I haven't seen any pix of your deerhound puppy - can't wait!!!! :wub: :thumbsup: :luck:

Love the photos :thumbsup:

:wub: Duffy is just sooooo gorgeous in his frog

outfit :clown:

(w00t) Duffy checking out Darcy's tonsils (w00t)

Duffy is :wub: and how scarey is that picture (w00t) (w00t)

He's just stunning, still love the name :wub:

He is so beautiful! Such a wise and noble face :wub:

Duffy is :wub: :wub: :wub: . We need more pix.

hes so lovly and and hes not much smaler than our lacey i recon he could fit indys head in his mouth lol.

why do they seam to wont to be best mates with the one dog that would prefar they didnt I know here indy spends all her time tormenting boris till he swears at her than she waits for him to go to sleep and greeps up next to him and goes to sleep herself.

hopefully we should run into each other at a show sooner or later so i can have a cubbel befor ehe gets to big

fallenangel said:
hes so lovly and  and hes not much smaler than our lacey i recon he could fit indys head in his mouth lol.    why do they seam to wont to be best mates with the one dog that would prefar they didnt I know here indy spends all her time tormenting boris till he swears at her than she waits for him to go to sleep and greeps up next to him and goes to sleep herself.

hopefully we should run into each other at a show sooner or later so i can have a cubbel befor ehe gets to big

Wendy - maybe its because the dog the puppies like but who doesn't like them much doesn't make eye contact with them. I've only just thought of this and it may be a load of old poo but when I think about it, Stanley rarely looks straight at the puppy - he tends to try to avoid looking at him (in the hope that he'll vanish I think :teehee: ) so maybe the puppy sees Stan as not at all threatening :unsure: (Is my puppy mad?? :wacko: ) :lol:

Duffy looks sooo sweet, really like the ears. :wub:

Just fANTASTIC pictures :thumbsup: and I love the frog too - he looks so cuuute :wub: :wub: and the throat picture (w00t) Brilliant :thumbsup:

He's gorgeous Bev...but I cant help feeling that it counts as animal cruelty to dress the poor boy up as a frog!!

Duffy is just sooooooooo gorgeous :wub: :wub: Hope to see lots more pics of him Bev :thumbsup:

Wait till you see what I spied in Asda yesterday (clue - it was in the kids section and it was for halloweeeeeen) :devil:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back