The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

LeadHearts Video, THE BEST LEASH MONEY CAN BUY!

Like My New Product

• YES

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam Butterworth

Registered
Partner
Lead Hearts
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register

What are Leash/LeadHearts?
LeadHearts was initially designed to fix the problem of sub-par dog leashes made from low quality materials. As a designer, I looked at how leashes could be re-designed using techniques such as 3D printing and Computer Aided Design. Fast forward 6 months and LeadHearts was born, We found a way to not only make a better leash but also a way to make several different leashes using the same injection molded clamp (the hearts). We have kept the price low and the quality high by using in house manufacturing and local manufacturers. Staying local has allowed us to cut our costs and pass these savings onto you! For this reason, we consider LeadHearts to be "The Best Leash Money Can Buy".

Attachments

• Background 3 resize indi new.png
    Background 3 resize indi new.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 249
They look good, best of luck with your venture. I like the idea of the lead with two handles, I'd use one of those as a security clip to a belt, so if I dropped the part of the lead I was holding, the dog couldn't escape (I've had this happen). Do you think there's a market for redundancy/security like this? I've looked around, found very little.

They look good, best of luck with your venture. I like the idea of the lead with two handles, I'd use one of those as a security clip to a belt, so if I dropped the part of the lead I was holding, the dog couldn't escape (I've had this happen). Do you think there's a market for redundancy/security like this? I've looked around, found very little.
Hey there, The great think about our leashes is that we can basically make any of the ideas you have, we would just pop a carabina on the handle which we can make smaller then your golden.
The two handle is great for walking with kids also because of the security. Thanks for your message and share the news :)

Hey there, The great think about our leashes is that we can basically make any of the ideas you have, we would just pop a carabina on the handle which we can make smaller then your golden.
The two handle is great for walking with kids also because of the security. Thanks for your message and share the news :)
That's interesting, thanks for getting back to me.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back