The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Liam and Floyd

niamh123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As I am new I thought I would introduce Liam and Floyd,Liam is an EBT and Floyd is a JRT
thumbnail_image1.jpg
IMG_4594.jpeg

Gorgeous. ..we have a jack russell X mini ebt.....one day i will have an EBT ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A great breed very loving and laid back

Not so much when they have been rolling in mud on their morning run:D

Welcome! Lovely pictures :)

My 2 get home from a muddy walk and sit at the baby gate knowing they need to have a shower:D

My 2 get home from a muddy walk and sit at the baby gate knowing they need to have a shower:D

Indeed, we have given up trying to keep him clean we fill a large watering can up with warm water each morning and put it by the back door so he can be showered off before going into the house!

Ours queue up to have their very warm showers after a days work in the shooting season. We have to carry them upstairs one at a time and dump them in the bath to be showered.
They love it!
One day I would love an outdoor shower made for them.

No problem with carrying mine up the stairs as I open the baby gate they are through it by the time I get to the bathroom they are both in the bath waiting for me to put the shower on:D

Gorgeous dog's :) my husband has always wanted a EBT he's very handsome!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back