The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Life After Claire

Hilary & Hounds

Addicted to Hounds
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Claire's death hit me hard and it's been difficult picking myself up again. I've lost pets before but I wasn't prepared for this. The weather seems to have matched my mood but today the sun has come out and I'm beginning to feel a bit better. :)

I've tried not to let the other dogs know how I'm feeling with mixed success. They've settled down well and don't appear to be missing her at all. Good job they're not emotional like us humans!

We took advantage of the sun today and went out for a nice off lead walk. I even remembered to take my camera with me! :thumbsup:

Freddie & Daisy:

CopyofIMG_0840.jpg

CopyofIMG_0841.jpg

Freddie:

CopyofIMG_0843.jpg

Daisy & Niamh:

CopyofIMG_0844.jpg

CopyofIMG_0845.jpg

No-one in sight!

CopyofIMG_0846.jpg

CopyofIMG_0847.jpg

CopyofIMG_0848.jpg

CopyofIMG_0849.jpg

ahh! looks like you have all had a good walk just whats needed to blow the cobwebs away xxx :huggles:

Beautiful pics of your beautiful dogs . I'm so glad you are beginning to feel a bit better.

'Tis never easy, trying to fill the hole in your life which appears

when you lose one of your best friends :(

But it is nice when the sun comes out, even though it is still

so mucky underfoot :eek:

Lovely pictures there, Hilary :thumbsup:

Keep your chin up, hun :huggles:

So please your feeling alot better Hilary,they are always in your heart :wub: :wub:

Lovely to see that you're out and about and the other hounds are making you smile again, it really knocks the stuffing out of you doesn't it loosing a well loved pet :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Hilary Im so pleased to see you out and about with the gang again...(cant quite believe you are now down to three dogs..)

lovely to see some sunshine and some great photos of them... :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Take care :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back