The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lily Is Home!!!

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Picked Lil up today from Jane's..it was fantastic to see our girl and she is looking fabulous :wub: So glad to have her back! Some pics from today.....

P1160201.jpg

P1160202.jpg

P1160203.jpg

The beautiful Molly who would melt the hardest of hearts..she is lovely :wub:

P1160204.jpg

P1160205.jpg

P1160207.jpg

P1160206.jpg

back home :D

P1160217.jpg

P1160216.jpg

have left her to settle cos she is a bit overwhelmed by the others bless her!! Once again big thanks to jinnyfizz who has looked after our lady with so much love...more than anyone could ask for...

can i book meself in for two weeks jane?!! promise not to be a hag :teehee:

Dawn,hope you dont mind but i pinched this pic of her you took at janes cos i luv it!!!!

23479_394028637824_550857824_396-1.jpg

Lovely to see Lil home where she belongs with her brother and mum :wub:

Slip and Flynn are looking fantastic, Sarah - Slip's coat is gorgeously soft and smooth :thumbsup:

It was a pleasure to have Lil here, even if she did take up half the kitchen floor when she was lying full stretch on it at feeding time :lol: and I'm glad she enjoyed being here :D

You're most welcome to come for a little holiday, Sarah although I'm not sure you would appreciate the food :- ......... it tends towards the highly carniverous palate :lol: :p

xxx

so pleased she home with you Sarah bet you missed her. :wub: :wub: :wub: And you met Molly bet shes gorgous she looks it. o:) o:) o:)

sure you are glad to have her back shes nice lookin!!! :thumbsup:

she looks great, glad she is home but you should have brought caitlin home too :teehee:

i am coming to stay jane and yes i am carnivorous (w00t)

You must be delighted to have Lily back home, she is a gorgeous girl :wub:

i bet she is happy to be home..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww so pleased she is home xxxxxxxx

Great to see her back home with you again Sarah, she's looking stunning as they all are. Jade sends :wub: and hopes to see you all sometime. I'm going to book me & Jade in for a couple of weeks at jinnyfizz's, sounds like my kind of place.

Sonia xx

Great to see her back home with you again Sarah, she's looking stunning as they all are. Jade sends :wub: and hopes to see you all sometime. I'm going to book me & Jade in for a couple of weeks at jinnyfizz's, sounds like my kind of place.Sonia xx

Lovely to lily back home Sarah. I am sure you missed her.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back