The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Bugger!

redddragon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I came home from being out for about an hour yesterday evening to find a very greasy looking Elsie. As you can see from my signiture she's normally very fluffy but last night she looked very whippetty as all her fur was greased down to her skin.

I had no idea what had happened but she stank! :x

As i got into the house i saw some mucky pawprints on the kitchen floor and a small plastic bag ripped up that had had some diced lamb in it before it was chucked in the bin.

Still no idea what she'd done as there wasn't really any mess :huh:

I finally spotted a messy scuff on the wall near the bin, and after a bit of a look discovered a now empty half bag of pork and beef mince which had been thrown away as it was off.

Looking closer at the little bugger showed that she had climbed into the bin, sat in it eating about 3 big handfulls of mice and then climbed out! Without tipping the bin over!

She stank, she had litle bits of meat ALL OVER HER, the couch stank where she'd climbed on it, her bed STANK and she looked like she'd eaten a rugby ball!! :eek:

Needless to say she got no tea or supper and got taken strait to the shower while everything was stripped and washed.

Little bugger :teehee:

nah dont believe you she looks to much of an o:) to do anything so naughty ,what i suspect happen was some burgular came in put her in the bin to keep her quiet while he had a good nosey around your house then of course she was starving so had to make do with whatever she could lay her paws on poor love :huggles: and then so she got the blame he took her outa the bin before he left hence why the bin was not tipped over :- " so see couldnt have been that little darling :- " o:)

Bradley ate half a pot of zinc & castor oil the other day. :oops: It had a tummy ache but at least he wasn't constipated!!

Got to love these dogs don't we! :wub:

That is so funny :lol: Bet it wasn't at the time though :- "

nicky12 said:
nah dont believe you she looks to much of an  o:) to do anything so naughty ,what i suspect happen was some burgular came in put her in the bin to keep her quiet while he had a good nosey around your house then of course she was starving so had to make do with whatever she could lay her paws on poor love :huggles:   and then so she got the blame he took her outa the bin before he left hence why the bin was not tipped over  :- " so see couldnt have been that little darling  :- "  o:)

yeah I agree Nicky.. it isn't possible for such an angel to get up to that sort of mischief... defiantly someone got in and gave her the mince to keep her quiet :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hope she was alright afterwards.

:x Nothing worse than meat on the turn for smelling bad :oops:

Bless! :teehee:

oh thats right blame poor little Elsie.................i dont believe for one minuite that she would have done that :- "

she is beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back