The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Devil

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:eek: little lily may be little but blooming hell she can jump ,walked in the kitchen to find her on me kitchen work surface munching a big bowl of pasta :eek: she just looked at me and cheeky little sod just carried on munching ,shes flamming 14 and half inches high and has managed to jump up on a kitchen work surface ,she never stops shocking me this little one doesnt ,needless to say kitchen door shut 24/7 from now on im wondering how many times shes done this as im shure some of my cook sausage dinner dissapeared the other day ,but thought i must have eaten more than i thought so stuffed it in the micro and eat the rest :x bet shed pinched me sausages little bugger as she is o:)

(w00t) (w00t) sorry nicky dont mean to laugh but it is quite funny :-

That is just so hilarious. They are certainly keeping you on your toes.

(w00t) she so little i just duno how she managed to jump up there :blink:

My little Sophie's like that, seems to take no effort to jump straight up on to the kitchen table, she doesn't even need a run up. glad she hasn't managed to get over the tall stair gate yet that keeps them in the kitchen.

Jo, Sophie & Oliver xx

My little Sophie's like that, seems to take no effort to jump straight up on to the kitchen table, she doesn't even need a run up. glad she hasn't managed to get over the tall stair gate yet that keeps them in the kitchen.
Jo, Sophie & Oliver xx
Don't worry Jo she will!!!!!!!

Jo, Sophie & Oliver xx
ooo yes i agree with sue joe ,wich one of yours was it that cleared your gate sue ,i was shocked didnt no they could jump so high (w00t) well lilys not cleared our baby gate on the stairs yet although im shure she could if she wanted to (w00t)

Jo, Sophie & Oliver xx
ooo yes i agree with sue joe ,wich one of yours was it that cleared your gate sue ,i was shocked didnt no they could jump so high (w00t) well lilys not cleared our baby gate on the stairs yet although im shure she could if she wanted to (w00t)
Mara can do it and Johnny (Lily's brother) can as well!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back