The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Sods

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
little sods didnt even stop once they were busted :lol:

Picture112.jpg

Picture111.jpg

poor tia the look on her face "wasnt me mam" :wub:

pmsl sue ,there usualy pretty good usually they destuff the toys :lol:

Mine are excellent de-stuffers too :D :D

No soft toy or duvet is safe (w00t)

Tia's made herself very comfortable there :lol: :lol:

Thank goodness mine have only killed the odd toy, I shan't be showing them the photo to give them any idea's.

xxx

omg little shits dont you just love them xx

:lol: Lily with some still hanging from her mouth! Bless Tia sitting there all innocently :huggles:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......................Tia looks so dam innocent o:) o:)

:eek:

but just look at their little faces :D

Poor Tia having to live with the terrible two :(

Poor Tia having to live with the terrible two :(
ann she bloody loves em to pieces :D werever they are she is and if i take them in the other livingroom so they can have ther mad hr she crys by the door till ii let her in she really thinks they are her babies and adores them and watches them like hawk if one of the others try to play with them she will bark and put herself inbetween them as if to say oi there my babies , shes such a good mammy :D

I'm smiling behind my hand.Just because i hope it's not my turn next :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back