The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Update...

em21

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well, I thought I had better put up some pics before Trac hunts me down!! :lol:

In May I took on Bobby, a four year old, retired greyhound. He had a 4 week trial, at the end of the first week, I knew he would be staying :b However, the greyhound trust have been so busy of late that we have been unable to finalize the adoption but in my eyes he is deffinately mine and this is his home.... I'm sure Bobby would agree :) When he first came to live with me he was a very nervous dog and everything seemed a little overwhelming for him..... 4 months in and he is a different dog :D Still as sweet as ever but now he is much more affectionate!! He has learnt to trust me and my family who help out a lot with Bobs when i'm at work. He has now learnt how to play and loves a game of fetch and enjoys a mad dash around the garden at least once a day :lol: He is still a little nervy of strangers and busy places but he is so much better than he was. He goes everywhere with me and attracts oodles of attention where ever we go, children are fascinated by him and are convinced that he is a horse!! Haha. Previously he would only sit on the bottom stair, then he braved it to the dining room and kitchen.... He would never go in the living room (no idea why??) but now he does and even makes himself comfy on the sofa :lol: Haven't managed to catch that on camera yet!

Anyway.... Here are some pics of the big lad.

Posing in his new coat

SAM_0132.jpg

Who says cats and dogs can't live in harmony :)

SAM_0034.jpg

Poser!

SAM_2480.jpg

Just look at that face :wub: :wub:

SAM_0023.jpg

My household ha! Minus the cat, Rosie, who didn't want to join in!

SAM_2461.jpg

Having a cuddle :))

SAM_2458.jpg

Hope you like!!

Emma xxx

:D me hunt you down ........ never Em :-

Bobby is just so handsome :wub: :wub:I can see why he gets a lot of attention when you are out , Im glad he has settled in so well Em,he has landed on his feet with you xx

Thanks for the pics :thumbsup:

xx

Great pics emma :thumbsup:

I'm so pleased that Bobby has settled in as part of your family so well :huggles:

He has a gorgeous face :wub:

oh just look at her looking at you both in that picture of you all - she obviously loves you :wub:

she has such a lovely kind face - how lucky you are!

Lovely to hear your story - I do volunteer dog walking for a greyhound rescue and just love hearing how they have a fantastic life when they leave us. Sounds like you've done a fantastic job with him - well done!

Fab photos he has settled very well. :wub:

welcome back emma,

lovely to here how you are getting on,

bobby is gorgeous :wub:

sounds like hes fitted in very well, so glad hes worked out for you, keep the updates and pics coming :huggles:

He is absolutely gorgeous and sounds like he is thriving living with you. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back