The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look How He's Grown

Tab

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
When I joined back in July I posted a photo of Rupert at 5 1/2 months old - very cute. Yesterday I took some photos of him - he's roughly a year old now. Hasn't he grown up :wub:

View attachment 24700

Last edited by a moderator:
He definatley has grown, into one handsome chap :wub: :wub:

rupert_sitting_r2_c2.jpg

and finally...

rupert_standing.jpg

:wub: my boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: He"s lovely, how are the pups coming along, are any of them looking hairy yet.

The pups are doing very well :)

I think they are all going to be 'hairy', some more so than others. I will post some more pics soon. They are such characters. Molly, thankfully, is back to her old self too.

AAAAHHHH!!!!!! Rupert is so sweet. Don't you just love Bedlingtons :wub: :wub:

Even when they are on the kitchen worktop eating the sandwich you stupidly left there- Thanks Rafferty :angry:

J.T. said:
AAAAHHHH!!!!!! Rupert is so sweet. Don't you just love Bedlingtons :wub:   :wub: Even when they are on the kitchen worktop eating the sandwich you stupidly left there- Thanks Rafferty :angry:

What a lovely Beddie! Looks quite a lot like my Buffy. Do you know Rafferty's bloodlines? Buffy's sire was a Plashet dog. Unfortunately, we don't know her dam's lines - she was a stray but definately pure Beddie. They are an adorable breed :wub:

Tab said:
J.T. said:
AAAAHHHH!!!!!! Rupert is so sweet. Don't you just love Bedlingtons :wub:   :wub: Even when they are on the kitchen worktop eating the sandwich you stupidly left there- Thanks Rafferty :angry:

What a lovely Beddie! Looks quite a lot like my Buffy. Do you know Rafferty's bloodlines? Buffy's sire was a Plashet dog. Unfortunately, we don't know her dam's lines - she was a stray but definately pure Beddie. They are an adorable breed :wub:

No Tab, we don't know anything at all about Rafferty except that he was found wandering the streets at about 4-5 months of age :rant: He can be very nervous even now, he's nearly 5 (we gave him New Years Day as his Birthday) He was picked up by the dog warden & spent a couple of nights in police kennels & then went to the dogs home. He was skin & bone & all tangled. He didn't even look like a beddy but the people at the home knew I was after a scruffy grey dog and one look was all it took. :wub: He's such a mixed up dog still but so affectionate to those he trusts. Whoever threw him out lost a goodun :huggles:

Sure did loose a good 'un :wub: But as he was found straying reckon he found a good 'un too.

No Tab, we don't know anything at all about Rafferty except that he was found wandering the streets at about 4-5 months of age  :rant:   He can be very nervous even now, he's nearly 5 (we gave him New Years Day as his Birthday) He was picked up by the dog warden & spent a couple of nights in police kennels & then went to the dogs home. He was skin & bone & all tangled. He didn't even look like a beddy but the people at the home knew I was after a scruffy grey dog and one look was all it took. :wub: He's such a mixed up dog still but so affectionate to those he trusts. Whoever threw him out lost a goodun :huggles:

Poor little mite. I can't understand some people. :(

He certainly landed on his feet though. I just love the photo of him climbing the tree. :D

Rupert looks like he found the right person too by the way Tab :huggles:

Sorry got carried away looking at all the beautiful beddie x's, forgot to say that in last post :oops:

that beautiful babe sure grew into a handsome man! kisses to Rupert.

Gill

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back