The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look Who Was In My House

Rae

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I had a really horrible afternoon yesterday :- " I had to puppy sit :D It was really awful having to play with them and have lots of little puppy kisses :wub:

Bllseye looking handsome (or KJ as I think he should have been called :lol: )

lesleypppies032.jpg

Trio engrossed - probably chewing something he shouldnt...

lesleypppies031.jpg

The boys looking to see what they can do next

lesleypppies035.jpg

Pearl lanches an attack

lesleypppies036.jpg

And then has a lie down

lesleypppies033.jpg

then into the kitchen for some tripe sticks - jst look at Trio sitting like a good boy for his :)

lesleypppies024.jpg

I hope they slept well last night Lesley, they had our lot worn to a frazzle! And if anyone wonders if Spry has got her figure back after having the puppies I can assure them she has, she managed to jump onto or benches, over the stable door into the shop, and then onto the window sill to see what was going on otside.. :lol: (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh im so sorry you had such a lousy day...............much have been awful for you (w00t)

next time, let me know i will do it for you...............no really i dont mind :- "

I feel for you Rae. I mean, how horrible! (w00t) :- " They're looking lovely though. :wub: :wub: :wub:

They slept like babies Rae o:) o:) :wub: They look much bigger on the pics :unsure:

Sorry we gave you such hardship looking after them, I could tell it was torture :- "

The puppies are good as gold it's just my big dogs that are such an embarrasment, Spry is so shy ain't she (w00t) but at least she didnt eat the contents of the shop, if it had been Kane we would have been restocking for you today :oops:

Thankyou for all yours and Gaz's help yesterday we would have been still setting up today without you :huggles:

Glad we're not doing it today in this weather (w00t)

Awww poor you Rae, it must have been horrible for you looking after those gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: puppies :lol: Lovely pictures :thumbsup:

lesley you truly deserve a wonderful break , after what you have been through , i cant think of any family deserving it more :huggles:

Rae , i feel for you having to look after those terrors , you can see you plainly hated every second of it :- " (w00t)

Terrible thing for you to have to do - they look monsterous horrible puppies - they are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

:eek: Ohhhh nnoooooo ......Poor you having such an awful day with them there 'orrible 'ickle puppies :lol: ......I'm surprised Lesley didn't have to prize the trio from you (w00t)

Have a great break guys .... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back