The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking for a puppy help needed

Amy Thomas

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi
We've been searching for a new puppy and just wanted to know what it means when a puppy has a passport.

If it comes with a passport it usually means itbhas come in from europe ...not bred in this country ...be very careful buying a pup that is from abroad ..have you looked at rescuing a pup from a shelter ....

If it comes with a passport it usually means itbhas come in from europe ...not bred in this country ...be very careful buying a pup that is from abroad ..have you looked at rescuing a pup from a shelter ....
Hi thanjs for reply we thought that's what it meant but needed to make sure I have messaged the breeder asking questions but got no reply. We have thought of a rescue dog but have 2 young granddaughters and reading about the ones local to us they aren't a fit. But we will keep looking.

What type of pup /breed are you looking for ...

Have a look on prodogs direct rescue ...they are based in london but have foster homes all over ....they assess dogs and take lots of ex puppy farm dogs ...they are an excellent rescue ....i have fostered and rehomed lots of older rescue dogs that have loved children ....
Have a look on the kennel club register for a Bichon breeder ...you may have to wait a while for a pup ...;)
Good luck with your search

Have a look on prodogs direct rescue ...they are based in london but have foster homes all over ....they assess dogs and take lots of ex puppy farm dogs ...they are an excellent rescue ....i have fostered and rehomed lots of older rescue dogs that have loved children ....
Have a look on the kennel club register for a Bichon breeder ...you may have to wait a while for a pup ...;)
Good luck with your search
Thanks will do. We have contacted a breeder on kennel club. Just waiting to hear back from them as they have a litter of pups available they're very far from where we live but I think to get an excellent accredited breeder it will be worth it. I will look on prodigy as well. Thanks for advice.

Thanks will do. We have contacted a breeder on kennel club. Just waiting to hear back from them as they have a litter of pups available they're very far from where we live but I think to get an excellent accredited breeder it will be worth it. I will look on prodigy as well. Thanks for advice.
Meant prodogs lol

Ooh sounds promising. ..we drove 4 hrs away to get our jack russell Sid ....
Let us know how you get on :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back