The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Loss of mtboy

DonnaM 62

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi new here need something I had to put my boy down after 17 years I’m so so sad I literally feel sick and so tired

Hello and welcome, I'm sorry you join us in such sad circumstances. It's an indescribably gut wrenching pain when we lose them.

Do you have someone with you for support?

Hello and welcome, I'm sorry you join us in such sad circumstances. It's an indescribably gut wrenching pain when we lose them.

Do you have someone with you for support?
Hi and thank u for answering . It’s heart wrenching. .he helped me get through so much last 10 years . I have my daughters and friends at work but I’m hit hard

Hi and thank u for answering . It’s heart wrenching. .he helped me get through so much last 10 years . I have my daughters and friends at work but I’m hit hard
And I do live alone so I really feel it. I lost 2 of beloved boys with in 6 months

And I do live alone so I really feel it. I lost 2 of beloved boys with in 6 months
Oh, that's really hard :-( When I lost my dog my husband and I felt really ill for a couple of weeks, just as if we'd had a nasty debilitating flu. Be gentle on yourself, and do find someone to talk to whenever you feel the need. We are always ready with a supportive ear here, if you want to tell us about your dog or just need a shoulder to cry on, but if you feel you need more support, the Blue Cross have a bereavement service that I have heard good things about.

It hits terribly hard no matter how often we go through it. We are all here for you.

I am so sorry for your loss too... please do share if you feel able, we all understand this pain...sending kind wishes your way. xx

Heart goes out to you. It’s a void, I know. We’ve all been there. As others have said, use the Forum if it helps - we are like minded.

So very sorry for your loss, it's very tough I know. the Blue Cross Pet Loss Support Team might be able to help:

Try to focus on remembering the good times, times of love and joy you shared knowing that your companion had the best life. Best wishes to you.

I am so sorry for your losing your friend 😟 they stay with you forever though and the great memories filter through the pain over time x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back