The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lots Of Waterfun For Dobé And Fiebe

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here some new pictures of my girls enjoying the beautiful weather over here in Belgium :lol:

Our youngest girl Fiebe (4yrs)

Heimolen01.jpg

and ofcourse Dobé (5yrs)

Heimolen02.jpg

Heimolen07.jpg

Heimolen05.jpg

Heimolen14.jpg

Heimolen10.jpg

Heimolen11.jpg

Heimolen12.jpg

Heimolen15.jpg

Heimolen13.jpg

Heimolen18.jpg

Heimolen08.jpg

Heimolen19.jpg

Heimolen09.jpg

Heimolen16.jpg

Heimolen17.jpg

Heimolen20.jpg

Heimolen06.jpg

Heimolen04.jpg

Heimolen21.jpg

They had a great walk and they were very quiet while we got home -_- :lol:

For the collar-addicts: the collars are from www.classichound.com :sweating:

What great photos and they look to be having huge amounts of fun :wub: :wub: :wub: Wonderful way to cool down on a hot day.

Oh, I love seeing photos of Dobe and Fiebe - what a great time they're having - no wonder they were tired when they got home :D

Such fantastic shots :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .........Beautiful photos :wub:

Brilliant photos of them both......love Dobe and Fiebe :wub: talk about walking on water.... :lol:

such joy and happiness, lucky dogs indeed :wub: :wub:

great pics!! I love the last one and was going to ask about the collars :D :D

Cracking pictures :thumbsup:

Fantastic shots of your girls, they look like they are having a great time - perfect for cooling off in the hot weather. Beautiful girls :wub:

What absolutely smashing photo pics of your whippets - very impressed :thumbsup: they look like they are having the time of their lives :teehee:

Fantastic photos of your beautiful whippets having such a brilliant time in the water with their ball :wub: :wub: If I threw Muffin and Jonah's ball into the water we'd never see it again - it would be lost! :lol:

Fantastic photos of your beautiful whippets having such a brilliant time in the water with their ball :wub: :wub: If I threw Muffin and Jonah's ball into the water we'd never see it again - it would be lost! :lol:
My girls also don't like to swim. I'll never throw their ball far into the water. In this pool they don't have to swim because it isn't deep, so they like it a lot! Just some waterfun without swimming, that's perfect for them :sweating:

Amazing photos of Dobe and Fiebe. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: They are such beautiful girls and your photos are always stunning, particularly the action shots. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: You have some lovely places to let them run (and paddle).

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back