The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lottie

Hula

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is Lottie who has been the most delightful puppy .

The other dogs all adore her especially our oldies :wub:

As you can see she likes stealing socks :lol:

DSC00580.jpg

*THUD* Whippets Rule faints! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I want to give her a cuddle and a smooch...she's gorgeous.....

Oh Wow she is delightful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Her white is so...WHITE!!!

Awwwww shes looking great Alison.... :wub: you are so right that very same expression... :lol: funnilly enough Flint likes socks too

and slippers and shoes..and boots..and hankies...and scarves...I could go on and on... :lol:

Shes such a pretty little girl... :wub: and Flints got the dalmation spots too....and he puts his head on one side exactly the same.. :thumbsup: he sends a great big slobbery kiss to his sis xxxx

Thanks for the update.. :))

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful picture :wub: :wub:

Lottie is gorgeous, Alison!! You must be over the moon with your little whippet family now :thumbsup:

Oh wow! What a beautiful little lady :wub:

Just loving those puppy ears. x

Look at that little face :wub:

Wow - she is a beautiful girl. :wub: :wub: :wub: You must be delighted with her. :)

Isnt she lovely - who could be cross with her for stealing. o:) Milo loves socks, but only the dirty ones from the laundry basket, which is has learnt how to open. :x

Hi Alison

Lottie looks stunnimg. Glad to hear that she has been a good puppy.

Bella steals washing (socks are best!).

She has no excuse as she is two yrs old.

Awww she is perfect :wub: Lottie is such a beautiful little whippet :huggles:

awww she's gorgeouuusss!!!!!!!! :wub:

Black-and-white-patchy faced is the best kind of whippet in my opinion ;)

And she's soooo white it's gorgeous - mine used to be like that until she turned "adolescent" and a slightly more dull "yellow-greyish-mucky" white as can be seen below :p haha she still likes to steal socks though, at the grand old age of 2 and a half! :lol:

But Lottie's just sooooo cuteee!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my spotty Lottie !

I am just loving having her and she is sooooo cute !

Here is another pic which shows off her lovely spots better :wub:

DSC00585.jpg

What a lovely looking whippet, i came across my whippet whilst volunteering at my local shelter, until i saw lina i had never concidered getting a whippet but what a delight she is, so very different from my lurchers that i'll allways have one in my little pack, she's a tough little cookie to and gives the other two a run for there money!

What a lovely looking whippet, i came across my whippet whilst volunteering at my local shelter, until i saw lina i had never concidered getting a whippet but what a delight she is, so very different from my lurchers that i'll allways have one in my little pack, she's a tough little cookie to and gives the other two a run for there money!

Once you have a whippet you are hooked !

There is just something so special about them :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back