The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Loving Pet Home Needed For Puppy

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
One of our pups, Sonny is coming back to us in the next few days and is now looking for a loving pet home.

He is four months old, house trained and fully vaccinated. He is a very confident and outgoing little chap and very handsome!

This picture was taken at about three months. Please pm me if you think you can offer him a forever home.

Judi

okbry8.jpg

He certainly is handsome :wub: look at that adorable wee face. Good luck finding him a great forever home :luck: :luck: :luck:

Sorry things didn't work out for him in his first home - sure you won't have any problems finding a fireplace for him to warm his toes on - he's beautiful :wub:

he is gorgeous! :wub:

if only i didnt have an OH to say no :(

really hope he finds a home soon :huggles:

Wow what a handsome boy :wub: :wub: dont think he will be looking for another home for long :huggles:

:wub: Really gorgeous :wub: Good luck in finding him a suitable home... :luck:

Oh someone's going to get lucky, he's lovely :thumbsup:

Oh no!!

I am not going to look at that picture again, too tempting! He looks so sweet.

I am sure he will find a home soon.

:huggles:

Good luck in finding him a forever home very soon :luck: He is a little stunner :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Awwww he's adorable :huggles:

I don't think he'll have any problems finding a new Forever Home :D

Is he of to live with Shameless52?

We will be able to see him mature then :thumbsup:

Judi - he is gorgeous he reminds me very much of our Zorro as a pup and they are related - :luck: in him finding a superb home. :cheers: Sue x

well just a quick update Sonny is all matured up now, and has caught all that there is to be caught, unfortunately he cant read the hunting act;-) he is also the father to many lurcher pups all on the strength of what people have seen him do infact one of his offspring can be seen in this weeks countrymans weekly(Penny Taylor article) and he has a few whippet ladies lined up, btw he was a mono he was just slow to drop lol ;)

Darren

well just a quick update Sonny is all matured up now, and has caught all that there is to be caught, unfortunately he cant read the hunting act;-) he is also the father to many lurcher pups all on the strength of what people have seen him do infact one of his offspring can be seen in this weeks countrymans weekly(Penny Taylor article) and he has a few whippet ladies lined up, btw he was a mono he was just slow to drop lol ;)

Darren

Darren

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back