The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lowther Game Fair 9th/10th August

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the organisers did the right thing cancelling :thumbsup: it was disapointing but better to be safe,

though i should think that there are several hangovers glad of a sunday rest :lol:

fingers crossed for better british weather next year :luck: :cheers:

cheers

becka

What a shame about today :(

But well done to Otis for his efforts yesterday :thumbsup: and congratulations to Jinx for his win :cheers:

What a day we had yesterday

Never seen so much mud in one place (w00t)

Great to put some faces to names lovely to meet you at last Stormy with the lovely China and Colt,

Great company last night Thanks to Tanya for the taxi and the help with James last night he was very sick during the night but hes ok now :)

Sorry Tan about Alfie learning a few new words :- " :lol:

Lovely to meet you too Sue, another face to a name :thumbsup:

We had a great time a real shame it was cancelled today but the Health and Safety deemed it a hazard and with the BIG thunderstorm last night I believe we would have been up to our waists today :(

Thanks for the good wishes Jinx ran very well as did everyone yesterday and it was brill to have the big arena even if the jumps were up and for 9.30 we had an enthusiastic crowd.They had cleared the arena for today never mind :eek:

Thanks to Jeff,Nigel and Patrick for all their hard work again

And to Aaron for the slipping and the beautiful watercolour Thank you :thumbsup:

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF MY MEMBERS OF THE WEST COAST TLWC . LUCKILY WE HADNT SET OFF WHEN WE GOT THE WORD IT WAS CANCELLED BEST OF LUCK WITH THE NEW CLUB .CAN YOU PM ME DETAILS AS MYSELF AND A COUPLE OF THE WHIPPET LADS IN CUMBRIA WOULDNT MIND JOINING .ALL THE BEST SILVERHOB

silverhob said:
I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF MY MEMBERS OF THE WEST COAST TLWC . LUCKILY WE HADNT SET OFF WHEN WE GOT THE WORD IT WAS CANCELLED  BEST OF LUCK WITH THE NEW CLUB .CAN YOU PM ME DETAILS AS MYSELF AND A COUPLE OF THE WHIPPET LADS IN CUMBRIA WOULDNT MIND JOINING .ALL THE BEST SILVERHOB
I`ve pm`d you Silverhob :thumbsup:

sue greenwood said:
What a filthy day. Sorry i missed your lure coursing event they put it on too soon. Nice to put faces to the names. Well done to High Jinx

:luck:   tomorrow

Nice to meet you and John :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back