The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lulu...My teeny weeny Maltese.

Gillian Morgan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I need advice on vaccinating my little dog. Last time she had a terrible reaction and i honestly thought i may lose her. Im so confused as what is right or wrong with regard to vaccinating her.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 267
Do you know which vaccination caused the reaction? I ask because there are two different ones for parvovirus so if that was what caused the problem you could ask for the other one.

Talk to your vet or if your vet wont talk and give advice find a new vet. If you are worried the vet should be able to advise on the safest way to continue your dog's protection against illness without risking her health.

Welcome to you and Lulu. I can only echo the advice given above.

Speak to your vet they will give you more information and advice. You can ask for the other parvovirus vaccination.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back