The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Pup Wanted

craftycarper

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi looking for the above on behalf of my other half, been looking for a few months now but with no joy. she can offer a good loving home so please drop us a line if any are available as close to essex or surrounding areas....

craftycarper said:
Hi looking for the above on behalf of my other half, been looking for a few months now but with no joy. she can offer a good loving home so please drop us a line if any are available as close to essex or surrounding areas....
I have sent you a PM regarding a Greyhound x Deerhound lurcher puppy that I know of.

cheers for that, we viewed two brothers last night, but the lady really wants them to go together which i can understand, what cracking dogs they were. What the other half wants is really a whippet x beddy as the ones we saw last night were rather large i'd say greyhound with a touch of deerhound maybe a touch of saluki, was a bit worrying she let us take both dogs out for a walk without her, take as long as you like she said :blink: told her when we returned that she shouldn't really be so trustworthy with strangers, lovely woman to let us but in this day and age you know what its like

amazing, rang the lady next day as the other half was reconsidering taking one of the mutts off her and she had taken them both to a local rescue :( so still looking for something localish along the lines of a whippet x if any one could help, thanks for the replies and messages so far folks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back