The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Puppy

stark

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
billy_reduced1.jpgThis lovely lurcher puppy is looking for a good home, as he is ready for individual attention. All his brothers and sister have gone :(

West Midlands area.

Please pm for further details.

i am happy to say , billy is now sold and gone to his new home , the place is very quiet for the first time in a long while , sad to see them go :(

Oh I'm glad he's got a new home, bless him! :wub: :wub: Was far too tempting knowing he's out there! :- "

stark said:
View attachment 17046This lovely lurcher puppy is looking for a good home, as he is ready for individual attention. All his brothers and sister have gone :( West Midlands area.

Please pm for further details.

Hi, can you tell me more about his breeding. Height of parents? Cost etc. I have only just found this site and am sooooo relieved to find a lurcher section. I have one lurcher at the moment having just lost my old boy at 18.5 yrs! If he is still available your puppy looks just what I am looking for

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back