The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Pups On The Way

ian_in_the_midlands

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After a long time thinking about it, and a very long time finding the right sire to mate with my bedlington x whippet lurcher Amy, we met Tony and his non-pedigree racing whippet Solo (Red Ranger).

Things went well, and yesterday Amy had a scan that confirmed she is carrying pups.

I am using this as an excuse to dabble in a bit of web site design (before the hard work of raising pups starts).

Please hve a look at http://freespace.virgin.net/i.thomson/index.htm, and let me have your comments. I will try to keep it up to date, and hope to have the live pictures updating before the pups are born.

Ian.

Awww she is beautiful...i cant wait to follow the progress of her and the pups..Dad is handsome boy too. all the very best. Its amazing how her colour changed from whst she was like as a pup.

Good luck with the puppies when they arrive. :luck: :luck: Amy looks adorable. I've always had a soft spot for Bedlington x Whippet lurchers. :wub: :wub: Very good web site too.

Less than a week before the birth is due. The whelping box has been built and the expectant mother has settled in well.

The live pictures are now running and updating every minute.

If anybody reading this believes that lurchers are high maintenance and always on the go, have a look at mine.

She is getting heavy now, so is sleeping even more than usual.

I have changed of web site address too: www.amyspups.co.nr.

Have a look, and please do sign my guest book.

Ian.

ian_in_the_midlands said:
After a long time thinking about it, and a very long time finding the right sire to mate with my bedlington x whippet lurcher Amy, we met Tony and his non-pedigree racing whippet Solo (Red Ranger). Things went well, and yesterday Amy had a scan that confirmed she is carrying pups.

I am using this as an excuse to dabble in a bit of web site design (before the hard work of raising pups starts).

Please hve a look at http://freespace.virgin.net/i.thomson/index.htm, and let me have your comments. I will try to keep it up to date, and hope to have the live pictures updating before the pups are born.

Ian.

Love the picture of Amy and her chicken under the heat lamp!

:luck: to Amy over the next week

FifeJillandIan said:
Love the picture of Amy and her chicken under the heat lamp! :luck: to Amy over the next week

Thanks.

Pups were born this morning by caesarean. I have uploaded pictures onto my web site and live pictures of Mum and pups can also be seen.

Ian.

Aw, lovely! Do you know which one you'll be keeping yet? :wub:

Congrats Ian - off to have a look at the web cam now :D

Congratulations Ian :cheers:

I guess you'll be busy the next few weeks then :D

good luck with the pups :luck: they look loveley :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back