The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher, Terrier And Ferret Show 9/7/06

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lots of classes, also Lurcher and Terrier racing from 12pm judging from 1pm

Astley & Tyldesley Miners Welfare Club

Gin Pit Village

Meanley Road / Ley Road

Off Princes Avenue

Astley, Manchester

Show will be sign posted on the A580

Camping on the field Saturday night free of charge

Also stalls, kids rides etc etc

Call Keith 01942 793681 or 07811 420905

I believe this is also World Cup Final day so maybe a good idea to book the Monday off lol especially if England get through there'll be some sore heads the next day!!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SHOW KEITH

AN EXCELLENT SHOW TO GO TO

:cheers:

STORM1

AND HERES THE BAD NEWS.............STORMYDOG WILL BE THERE !!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :- "

VICKY OR KEITH WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR THE LURCHER SHOW ? IS THERE ANY LURCHER RACING ?

There's different classes for the lurchers, i don't have the format in front of me and yes there's racing :cheers: :D Hopefully see you and your rabble there :huggles:

Vicky said:
There's different classes for the lurchers, i don't have the format in front of me and yes there's racing  :cheers:   :D   Hopefully see you and your rabble there  :huggles:
might have to pull our talula off the sofa this year for the lurcher racing its the only chance we will get this year to run our own dog :lol: :lol: Its a pitty they dont do vetrans in the lurchres she would be ok then :D

"Camping on the field Saturday night free of charge

I believe this is also World Cup Final day so maybe a good idea to book the Monday off lol especially if England get through there'll be some sore heads the next day!!!!"

so can we camp on the field on Sunday night also?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back