• Saluki x

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deerhound x

• Bedlington x

• Wheaten x

• Combination of said x's (please specify)

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a greyhound x saluki with possibly a bit of bedlington in there somewhere, what do you think?

Hi everyone,

Just registered to this forum, you all have some beautiful dogs :)

I am just about to be a proud owner of a lurcher collie cross! I can't wait. I pick him up on 1st August, wish I could take him earlier, but I am in process of moving house, and have no time 'til then :(

Need some help though - I don't have too much knowledge about lurchers and their cross-breeds. I am visiting him in a few days, so will be able to post some pics, but can anyone tell me how big/tall my puppy will get? His father is a collie, and mother SEEMS to me to be whippet, grehound-ish (sorry, don't really know, my pics will help!). Does this mean that my pup is not technically a lurcher as his father is pure border collie? I don't know. I have already fallen in love with him though.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any pics/vids of their own or could give me any more information about lurcher collie crosses.

Hopefully hear from you soon, and with some pics next time too! :D

Ruth xx

mi grew

IMAG0301.jpg

mi whippet X airedale

IMAG0599.jpg

mines a whippet x saluki/greyhound, and shes a babe :)

10-06-06_2022.jpg
/IMG]s2004001.jpg[/img]

Hi, hopefully I have posted links or images (not sure about that because I'm a technophobe!!) of my boys.

Phoenix was a firstcross greyhound/saluki 27" and very fast.He was with me for only a very short time before I lost him. A very beautiful,loyal and loving dog.

Merlin,the black and white dog is a first cross greyhound/deerhound,32",full of stamina,clever,loving and formidable in flight.

Blaze,the brindle is 5/8 greyhound 3/8 saluki 30",very fast, sometimes more interested in the run than the quarry and slower to learn than the first crosses but

equally loving in the home. All of the boys have great temperaments and live as house dogs.

Will someone let me know if I have done the links/images correctly...cheers,

Morganna.

Ooh, am I going to be a social pariah?

I've just acquired a rescue lurcher, had him nearly five weeks, after near enough twenty years of terriers.

He is a bull cross greyhound and I think he's lovely :wub:

We obviously have a lot of learning to do about each other...

But reading posts on here it seems people don't like the cross: does this mean people will be forever crossing roads, parks and showgrounds to avoid us?

Oh dear! This is he: Sykes.

Sykes048.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back