The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcherworld

smithylw

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all, the next lurcherworld show will be at the Wolds on 1st and 2nd of August. Just heard the rumour that we are supposed to be packing up this is a load of rubbish. Living Heritage had no shows scheduled over June and July, hope this clarifies things. Sorry if anyone is trying to contact me via mobile but the network is down at this end due to the storms.

Jeff, LurcherWorld

Great news Jeff,although i have not heard any rumours!!

It is just a pity a few more of your shows are not down our

neck of the words.Good luck with any future shows.

Pete and Amanda

yea keep at it jeff you do a good job,just pity who you allow to be your car park attendant :oops: shes unfair and has no animal management at all,but like i say keep up the good work and the best of luck,fatcontroller

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news Jeff,although i have not heard any rumours!!It is just a pity a few more of your shows are not down our

neck of the words.Good luck with any future shows.

Pete and Amanda

i agree with amanda, wish there were more lurcherworld shows round here!!

LW shows are always good and well run!! :thumbsup:

Hi all, the next lurcherworld show will be at the Wolds on 1st and 2nd of August. Just heard the rumour that we are supposed to be packing up this is a load of rubbish. Living Heritage had no shows scheduled over June and July, hope this clarifies things. Sorry if anyone is trying to contact me via mobile but the network is down at this end due to the storms.Jeff, LurcherWorld
hi jeff

thought your show on the 1st and 2nd of august was at driffield i was going to send you a text and ask if we can stay on site please.

can you tell me where the wolds is.

thanxs lynda

Hi all, the next lurcherworld show will be at the Wolds on 1st and 2nd of August. Just heard the rumour that we are supposed to be packing up this is a load of rubbish. Living Heritage had no shows scheduled over June and July, hope this clarifies things. Sorry if anyone is trying to contact me via mobile but the network is down at this end due to the storms.Jeff, LurcherWorld
hi jeff

thought your show on the 1st and 2nd of august was at driffield i was going to send you a text and ask if we can stay on site please.

thanxs lynda
Yeah the Wolds is at Driffield, Scarborough on 1st & 2nd of August. Please pm with details of how many and whether you have a caravan or tent. You can try ringing but we are having major problems with the mobile network from home, Vodafone are on to it but not sure how long it will take to be sorted.

hi jeff

thanxs lynda
Yeah the Wolds is at Driffield, Scarborough on 1st & 2nd of August. Please pm with details of how many and whether you have a caravan or tent. You can try ringing but we are having major problems with the mobile network from home, Vodafone are on to it but not sure how long it will take to be sorted.
hi jeff

it will be myself and john with the caravan.

thanx lynda

Hi Jeff,

We will be coming along. I'm really looking forward to it, I had a great time at Burghley. I'll be the one with the caravan with no roof! :D

See you all there!

Vicky

x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back