The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcherworld

I haven't qualified but people i know who have hasn't received anything yet, maybe this week, :thumbsup: di

Hi Dave

I haven't had anything either - do we need an actual invite? I think Rowan has qualified for the coursing but would love to know what the league points are looking like now :b

See you all next weekend

Sheona and Rowan

Hiya,

I spoke to Dorne today and she said the invites were all posted out yesterday (Saturday), which is why you won't have them yet. You should receive them in the next couple of days. I picked mine up in person from her today and I have to say they are lovely, really well designed and something nice to keep. I was expecting just a letter but these are like proper invites.

Vicky

x

Hi Dave
I haven't had anything either - do we need an actual invite? I think Rowan has qualified for the coursing but would love to know what the league points are looking like now :b

See you all next weekend

Sheona and Rowan
go to the lurcherworld website they have the league points standings on there. if you have qualifed you will get an invite if not go on the saturday to try and qualify.

Hiya,
I spoke to Dorne today and she said the invites were all posted out yesterday (Saturday), which is why you won't have them yet. You should receive them in the next couple of days. I picked mine up in person from her today and I have to say they are lovely, really well designed and something nice to keep. I was expecting just a letter but these are like proper invites.

Vicky

x
cheers :)

Hi Dave

See you all next weekend

Sheona and Rowan
go to the lurcherworld website they have the league points standings on there. if you have qualifed you will get an invite if not go on the saturday to try and qualify.
The website isn't up to date with the league tables, it hasn't been updated for a few weeks. Don't panic if you know your dog has points and they aren't on there. You should all get your invites in the next couple of days.

Vicky

x

Hi Dave

See you all next weekend

Sheona and Rowan
Thanks Dave - I know Rowan isn't top any more - just wondering if he's totally out of the running or not probably should just ring Jeff?! We'll be there on Saturday either way ;)

Hi Dave

See you all next weekend

Sheona and Rowan
Thanks Dave - I know Rowan isn't top any more - just wondering if he's totally out of the running or not probably should just ring Jeff?! We'll be there on Saturday either way ;)
Rowan has more points than my Busta and he's qualified so you definately must have!

Vicky

x

We havent recieved ours yet either but cant run our dog that has qualified anyway as she has come in season!!

However we will be there on Saturday and will be bringing some dog food to sell.

Working dog meal 21% protein chicken and rice 15kg bags

£10 each or two for £15

First come first serve on the day

If your interested PM me

Thanks

Rachel and Mark

we have received our invite!!!:cheers:
Dorne text me yesterday to let me know mine is on its way too....hope it gets here in time as im a skintonaire :D

Still gutted that it clashes with Peterborough though :(

See you lot on Sunday morning as im on ferry saturday night and not friday.

john....with the wee black bitch that wont be wearing a parachute this time !

We have ours,but sadly,we can,t make it.

Good luck to everyone.

Amandax

we have received our invite!!!:cheers:
Dorne text me yesterday to let me know mine is on its way too....hope it gets here in time as im a skintonaire :D

Still gutted that it clashes with Peterborough though :(

See you lot on Sunday morning as im on ferry saturday night and not friday.

john....with the wee black bitch that wont be wearing a parachute this time !
goodluck on sunday with the under 23ins straight racing john there is one dog i hope you knock out :oops:

Us too! See you there :luck: :luck: everyone!

Postman Pat was at mine aswell......

IM IN .....!

Thanks Dorne for getting that out at such late notice. Hope Smiffys on the mend :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back