The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Machine???

Richard/Kobi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, can any one tell me where i might be able to buy a lure coursing machine? i've looked everywhere but no joy.

SDC10228.JPG

SDC10232.JPG

SDC10236.JPG

I had a look on google - couldn't find any either but Jaydiiee's dad made one.... maybe you could beg him to make another!

Have you got any pictures of his lure coursing machine you could send me? richardnelson662@btinternet.com

border fan 1 makes them he is here in northern ireland he might be going to a show in scotland soon pm him

Hi, If you get one where are you going to use it? Any chance of a go with my dogs on it?

Liz

Hi Liz, yeah you certainly can, i've made 2 prototypes at work but can't seem to get the line tension right. but don't worry i'll not be beat. thought some 1 might of had a cheap 1 for sale. They sell them at greyhound megastores for £350 a think . If a can get a few people interested a would get 1. it's a wynding 1 thou. there is loads of fields where a live and a know the farmer really well, he would also use the machine as he has a super fast lurcher called Hector.

SDC10012.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back