The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

LURE COURSING YESTERDAY

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Did anyone go BSFA Lure Coursing yesterday in the lovely sunshine at Reading?? Couldn't believe it was spitting distance from where I live but as I was already booked onto a breed specific seminar where I was being assessed I couldn't go. :(

Roll on next months, that's all I can say :p . Knowing my luck though Angel will come into season ;) and she won't be able to go again! :b Never mind, the boys will enjoy the day out.

You missed a lovely day. The new venue is great, nice field without too many stones, although getting away might be tricky if it was very wet. The concrete area that was mentioned in the newsletter is very small. We didn't even have to wait too long for dogs to come back (one Pharoah decided that the woods looked fun, but he came back fairly soon!) Di Webber's Ishkoodah dog went BOB and BIF, she won the Veteran class with Krafty Cockney, and Pelyma Blimey I'm Black won the first class. Apologies to whoever won the other class, I can't remember

Thanks Vanna. I really would have liked to have been there but when one of these breed specific judging seminars with assessment comes up, I felt I had to do that!! Still at least it is done now and I passed so that's another thing out the way!! BTW your Mum still hasn't sent me an application for Whippet Club of Scotland judging list!!! Can you jog her memory for me. Ta very much!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back