The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mabel Babies

alfie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Right , I've got a few spare minutes in between mopping up wee and picking up puppy poo so I thought I'd post a few pics of the babies at 4 weeks old :wub:

100_0341_1_.jpg

OMG they are just GORGEOUS :wub: :wub:

OMG :eek: what happened to the ickle squiggies? (w00t) They look so adorable, can't wait to get my hands on them :huggles:

ooo, I am going to have such a good time on Sunday :- " ;) :D

:wub: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wub: - can't wait for Sunday morning when we can have lovely cuddles with them all :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Edited to say - Oy Doris, what are you doing going on MY visiting day?! :- " :lol:

Maybe I'll see you there, but bags I get to cuddle Big Boy and Blue Boy before you!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
erm, I think you'll find that I booked it weeks ago! Liz, tell her, I did, didn't I!

Mum has decided that feeding us is not much fun any more so we have to stand up now! :blink:

100_0366_1_.jpg

Archie spending some quality time with mum :huggles: :wub:

Hey, I'm getting quite good at this photo posting malarkey! :thumbsup:

100_0367_1_.jpg

And last but not least, naughty Stella, who might be the only girl,

:oops: puppy jumped on keyboard! (w00t)

anyway, as I was saying, she might be the only girl, but she knows how to make her brothers squeal! She's a bossy little madam! o:) :*

Liz and the Monellis

100_0332_1_.jpg

WOW THEY ARE GROWING SOOO FAST (w00t)

good luck with them , they look lovely :huggles:

Oh can I come for puppy smooching too...it would only be a 10 hour drive...definitely worth it for those little bundles!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Gorgous babies. I neeeeed another one! :wub: :wub:

alfie said:
Hey, I'm getting quite good at this photo posting malarkey! :thumbsup:
well, you are doing ok but you still need loads of help with your pics :- "

nice to see the babies are practising their 'standie-upies' for me :p :D :clown:

Beth, what time you going? Liz said I can go at 7am so I can be there first (w00t) :lol: but I am always running late so will probably be nearer 7pm :eek:

All of them are beautiful and Mabel is looking like a very yummy Mummy :huggles:

Ahhhhh adorable puppies :wub: :wub: and Mabel looks great too :wub: :wub:

Important Notice For Beth and Alison

When you go on Sunday can you please give Stella an extra cuddle from me, that picture of her is adorable :wub: :wub:

Jenny

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back