The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Macey Walking - The Vidoe!!!!

anslinmcg

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took Macey out for her first walking out side of the garden.

Had to carry her on the gravel as she was knuckling too much, but when her feet hit the grass on her old stomping ground there was no stopping her.

I am sorry for the poor quality but it was my phone and I was so so chuffed. The littel diamond has come on so so much in just 5.5 weeks since her accident.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words, pms, text and the like.

Linda xxx

What brings me to tears is the last shot you would never think there was anything wrong with her. My little miracle xxxx

Will try and post a better quality one tomorrow but I was so so chuffed with her. xxxxxx

That is so brilliant. She will get more and more steady. Maisie still walks sideways but not so noticeably now, more when she is tired. The funny thing is that when she runs, she is much straighter in her line. I still do balance exercises with her and I took her to her first return to agility session this week. We only did 10 minutes and she managed low jumps and turns so Macey has lots of potential in front of her. I'll try to get some footage of Maisie walking and running and pm it to you. Well done to you for sticking by her, I know it is not the easiest of times.

They are such fantastic animals.

That is wonderful and incredible to think it is only 5 and a half weeks since her accident. Just think where she will be in another 5 and a half weeks time. She is an absolute star.

Fantastic Linda. :D It's brilliant to see her trying to run like that and her balance when standing still looks really good. Amazng recovery - hope she carries on going from strength to strength. :thumbsup: She's a beautiful girl. :wub:

Wow. What fantastic progress. You must be so happy with her. What a little sweetie!

Vicky

x

That is so brilliant. She will get more and more steady. Maisie still walks sideways but not so noticeably now, more when she is tired. The funny thing is that when she runs, she is much straighter in her line. I still do balance exercises with her and I took her to her first return to agility session this week. We only did 10 minutes and she managed low jumps and turns so Macey has lots of potential in front of her. I'll try to get some footage of Maisie walking and running and pm it to you. Well done to you for sticking by her, I know it is not the easiest of times.They are such fantastic animals.
Thank Fiona.

Do you think Maisie and Macey are about the same this long after their accidents? I know each dog and injury is different but it is nice to compare her.

Will get better quality footage tomorrow.

She is one hell of a dog I can tell you!! Now jumping on to and off the couch!!! Heart stopping stuff!!

Linda xx

Amazing linda, I stated crying before I pressed play :b , the progress is unbelievable, between her determination and your dedication and hard work its just amazing wont be long till her brother can come and give her big licks :huggles:

:wub: aww god bless her ,you must be thrilled to bit what a specail brave little girl she is :luck: :luck:

Thats beautiful Linda she is such a clever girl, she looks very happy too, it takes time for everything to come but she has done really well in a short time :huggles: :huggles:

So pleased for you both, the progress is fantastic!

TCx

Well done Macey :wub:

I did not find it distressing, just miraculous, how fantastic!

Even her little tail looked like it was wagging. She looks happy. :wub:

Thank you for letting us see how she is getting on. Macey is paying you back for your faith, love and committment :))

Brilliant, just Brill, she looks happy and already has her quality of life back - and things can only get better - Well Done!!!

aww what a fast recovery, macey is doing great xxx :wub: :wub: :wub:

what a little fighter she is too amazing what a little star she is :wub: :wub:

Macey is one amazing little girl. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: It's heart-warming to see her doing so well in such a short time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You must be thrilled to bits with her. Wishing her loads of positive thoughts. :luck: :luck: :luck:

well done macey!

so pleased for you all

:huggles:

:wub: Macey, you're a beautiful and strong girl, keep getting better and making your mummy and all your fans happy :luck: :luck: :luck:

not distressing at all - just incredible :)) what a special and brave girl

good luck for her continued recovery :luck:

I really didn't expect to see such strength and movement!!!!

What an amazing video - not at all upsetting, just fantastic :D

What a lovely surprise and congratulations to a very special little whippet :*

May her improvement carry on in leaps and bounds :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back