The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Maddie At 13 Months Old

NAOMI

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
here goes - a few piccies of Maddie - especially for Paula - My friend took them for me today :wub:

:- " Am trying to add another one which is my fave - but can't remember how to resize - will have to work it out n put that one on - Thanks everyone for nice comments - she's a lovely girl, totally got me where she wants (w00t)

Awwww thanks Naomi :huggles: she has grown a little bit since we last saw her :- " not much though, :lol: we would just like to wish you & Rob all the best in her racing career. :thumbsup: :luck: Great photos. :wub:

Maddie is lovely. :wub: you must be very pleased. :)

naylorwhippets said:
Aww Naomi, little Maddie looks fab :thumbsup:
Thanx Dianne - my friend Jill took them - she's really good at photography - I think she'd be great at taking club pic :D

Great pic's Naomi..............shes a gorgeous little thing :wub:

Thats a gorgeous piccy Naomi :wub: I had a lovely wiggly cuddle with her yesterday :huggles: she just wanted to get in the trap (w00t)

Esthermax said:
Thats a gorgeous piccy Naomi  :wub:   I had a lovely wiggly cuddle with her yesterday  :huggles:   she just wanted to get in the trap  (w00t)
You're lucky she didnt rip your top (w00t) Poor Alison was left in rags after her attempt to trap her :- "

Will definately pick you up on the day Gary is working, if still needed, that's if Im not working :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Nice to hear shes keen. :lol:   :oops:
O she's keen alright Paula - will have to get her some whippety gloves (w00t) She even mows the lawn when she's queuing up :- " Is that a Parkstone trait? :eek:

Her mum as you know can be a bit naughty sometimes, :- " and i have had the odd bite as shes been doing the lure coursing, (w00t) the trouble is they get so wound up and the only thing on there minds is the lure and how to get it, :lol: so yes i take full responsibility for her being MADDIE MADSTER. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back